On behalf of our client, an innovative payment’s company with constant and sustainable growth, we are currently looking for a self-driven Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer, to join its software development team.
A day in the life of a Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer
You will be an expert in product development, able to demonstrate your outstanding skills in Ruby on Rails programming language. You will be having a cross functional role and participating in all the steps of the development process. You will be committed to producing high-quality code and delivering to deadlines. You will be proactive, creative and show ownership as part of a very collaborative environment.
- Backend product’s development
- Writing new maintainable, clean and high-quality code or expanding existing one
- Code review, editing, unit testing, and continuous improvement
- Helping with DevOps tasks
- 6+ years of experience and knowledge of Ruby on Rails object-oriented programming
- 5+ years of experience working with product companies
- Strong coding skills within an Agile environment
- Experience with testing and product mindset
- Knowledge of databases and cloud services
- DevOps experience is a plus
- Proficient English level
We love your personality if you
- are a team player and a good communicator
- take ownership
- are proactive, accountable and analytical
- enjoy working on challenging and innovative environments
You will have the opportunity to work in a rewarding, flexible and adaptable environment with many opportunities to develop your technical skills. You will be part of a team of highly skilled professionals sharing their knowledge. You will also enjoy additional perks which include remote working and learning and development budget along with performance bonuses.