From electronic signatures to underwriting, engineering is at the core of everything we build. We aim to create humane software that includes only the essential complexity. Like software, we are a constant work in progress, and we believe that personal growth comes from making mistakes and exploring thorny problems. The quality of our work is driven by the diversity of our individual backgrounds and experiences.
We’re hiring a talented Senior React Native Mobile Engineer to join our Exploration team. Starting with an investment account for minors (UGMA), the Exploration team is creating new products to help parents secure their childrens’ futures. This role will be the technical lead for our iOS and Android React Native apps.
Come join us as we re-make a $650 Billion industry and work to improve the lives of millions of families.
- Develop mobile-app features in React Native.
- As steward of the mobile code base, you will help mentor other Typescript developers on mobile best practices.
- Participate in the design of features to expand Fabric’s UGMA offering. We work in two-week sprints.
- Collaborate with other engineers to help us continually improve our codebase, to support a growing startup with big ambitions.
- Help your fellow engineers grow in new and exciting ways!
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 5+ years of mobile app development.
- You’ve been a tech lead for a mobile React Native project, providing guidance on best practices and maintainability.
- Effective communication skills used in technical problem-solving and collaborating with backend engineers, product managers, and designers.
- Compassion–both for Fabric’s customers and your fellow teammates.
- A willingness to make mistakes.
- Enthusiasm for engineering and technology.
Bonus points if you have
- Swift or Kotlin experience: You’ve tamed XCode and befriended Android Studio.
- TestFlight and Expo build and release management experience.
- Knowledge of financial and investment products.