pplwise supports leading rapidly growing companies across Europe to manage their growth plans. Our services include Interim Talent Acquisition Management, Consulting and Headhunting specialised in tech scale-ups like TIER, Taxfix, or IDNow.
Founded in 2022, we have already hired into 20+ countries across Europe with a team of 10+ talented people. We are at the forefront of revolutionizing how companies manage their growth in one of the fastest-growing industries.
Our client is a startup that is developing an AI Assistant designed for healthcare to automate hospital daily administrative tasks and save hospital staff thousands of hours of manual work and allow them to focus on patients. The AI Assistant is currently being deployed in multiple hospital groups in Italy and Austria and expanding to the rest of Europe and we are now looking for a Senior Python Developer who will play a major role in its deployment.
About the role:
- Design and develop automation solutions for healthcare processes using Python.
- Maintain and enhance existing solutions for seamless integration and improved performance.
- Conduct API testing and integration to ensure smooth connectivity with other systems.
- Apply problem-solving and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and solve issues.
- Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively to contribute to the transformation of healthcare through automation and AI.
That’s what you bring with:
- Professional career of 3+ years as a Python developer
- Experience with API testing and integration
- Knowledge of automation frameworks such as Selenium or PlayWright (this is required)
- Familiarity with software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Good problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
What to expect:
- Flexible Work: You’ll have the option to work remotely or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Opportunity to Travel: work in quarterly sprints and travel to meet in person every 3 months in a nice and sunny location to ensure that we stay connected as a team, plan our next sprint, and have fun.
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Fridays: keep Fridays free from internal meetings so you can do deep work or take the day off if you’re planning a long weekend somewhere.
pplwise actively promotes a diverse and inclusive environment, which supports every candidate in being themselves. Our team takes affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application regardless of nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
We encourage everyone to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements 🚀
We are looking forward to your application!