The Sr. Project Manager role is an integral team member who works with the various customer groups to provide task management support to assist with key programs implementation activities. The work groups are developing project plans outlining deliverables and timelines. Activities include holding public meetings, issuing guidance, and seeking public input via stakeholder engagement and public comment.
- Must be willing to work synced with East Coast standard business hours.
- Serves as a senior advisor to customer’s executive management team in a variety of capacities.
- This is a senior project manager role that requires significant experience running complex projects, interfacing with senior client representatives, and deep knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience running complex, overlapping projects is required.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Providing advice and expertise.
- Strategic planning and process improvement methods.
- Change enablement and management.
- Consolidation of operations.
- Government experience preferred.
- Responsible for identifying any potential program risks and for identifying them to the Government as soon as they are recognized.
- Responsible for ensuring deliverables are completed correctly and delivered on time.
- Plans, supports, and provides advice/contributions in complex and critical efforts which include specific functional, technical, professional, or policy areas of the project.
- Scope, map, and define project phases, deliverables, key milestones, and evaluation criteria.
- Perform literature reviews/scans and data analysis.
- Write, edit, and manage clearance for documents.
- Design and implement digital solutions to track and document projects and workflows.
- Perform searches on internal archival systems; identify, curate, and organize documents as needed.
- Participate in the preparation and development of applicable notes and articles for sources such as the Federal Register, media releases, speeches, and other presentations delivered by Govt. personnel.
- Provide support for public meetings (support development of meeting strategy, draft Federal Register notes, book conference centers, invite and coordinate speakers, and provide onsite assistance).
- Provide meeting support.
- Track and follow up on project assignments and actions, and monitor timeliness of all Govt. commitments and deliverables to assist with staff accountability.
- Set up technology interface and logistics for meetings and any stakeholder outreach meetings (Zoom, MS Teams, phone, etc.).
- Respond to staff inquiries and requests in a timely manner.
- Provide a monthly status report on all active tasks.
- Experience with drug labeling updates and regulatory program management desired.
- A successful candidate must be comfortable with the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook/Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Word, etc.).
- Minimum 10 years of experience is required.
- Ability to pass a US Public Trust background investigation for access to the client site and computing systems.
- Master’s degree required.
- Ability to pass a US Public Trust background investigation for access to the client site and computing systems. You must have lived in the US for the past three (3) years.
- All candidates will be subject to a complete background check to include, but not limited to Criminal History, Education Verification, Professional Certification Verification, Verification of Previous Employment and Credit History.
- The salary range for this position is $100,000 - $160,000 annually.
- For information on SFI's benefits please visit http://www.spatialfront.com/pages/career.html
- This is a full-time W-2 position.
- Spatial Front Inc. is an Equal-opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Spatial Front Inc. participates in EVerify