Location: This is a fully remote position. If you are located near one of our rewardStyle offices, come have a coffee when you want to socialize!
Full-time Role: (Benefits, 401K etc.)
About the role
We are looking for a talented Sr Product Designer to join our team. You will be a member of a cross-functional design, product, and engineering team as well as the larger Product Design & Creative team.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a design lead capable of guiding design decisions across the Product, Design, and Engineering organizations that support our users, business, and underlying technology. You’ll create scalable design solutions for responsive web applications. Achieving this goal requires close collaboration with business leaders and stakeholders throughout the organization from conception to smooth roll-outs. Most of all, you’ll be part of a tight-knit team that enjoys solving big problems together.
How you will make an impact
- Work through design problems from beginning to end, translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, sketching and prototyping these ideas to quickly assess market viability, and designing detailed interaction behaviors that bring delight to users
- Collaborate with other designers, product managers, and engineering managers to identify customer problems, inform quarterly roadmaps, and execute and test innovative solutions that drive customer value and positive business outcomes across our three-sided marketplace
- Build intuitive workflows to match Creators and Brands and guide them toward successful interactions.
- Design and prototype elegant, internationally scalable solutions for responsive web apps that meet user needs and help grow our global business
- Act as a cross-functional design lead within the Product Design & Creative team, collaborating with other designers to evolve and refine our design system and ensure visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touch-points
- Contribute to improvements in design standards, processes, tools, and team culture to support a continuous improvement approach
- Work within brand guidelines to create experiences that reinforce our brand’s style and voice
- Plan and run usability tests and qualitative user interviews to understand user needs
- Embrace data, quantitative user research, and A/B testing to help inform design decisions
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface documentation, working closely with engineers to see your design through to deployment
- Serve as the voice of the customer and act as a customer experience advocate when considering design decisions that will affect both our users and our business
- Able to work closely with product managers, engineers, and stakeholders and effectively communicate design decisions that lead to high business impact
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic agile environment
- Passionate about mentorship to other members of the design team
What you will bring to LTK
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years of experience designing digital products, ideally in B2B or B2C SaaS environments
- Degree in Visual Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Motion, Architecture, Urban Planning, Graphic Design, HCI, or related field of study (or work experience in lieu of degree)
- An amazing portfolio of past design work that demonstrates your passion for and knowledge about designing for B2B or B2C SaaS products. (Portfolio should outline both process and final design solutions.)
- Experience designing for marketplaces and/or advertising platforms is a plus.
- The ability to create data visualizations and dashboards to present complex analytics in a way that drives actionable customer insights is a plus.
- Background designing responsive applications for different user groups. Two- or three-sided market experience and/or internationalization experience is a plus!
- An excellent design foundation and aesthetic delivering well-crafted designs/documents that are simple, informative, and intuitive.
- Experience conducting, synthesizing, and utilizing user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- Strong empathy and advocacy for the user
- Strong product thinking and business acumen: understanding of business metrics and the ability to work with cross-functional partners toward OKRs, translating company goals into user-first digital experiences
- Ability to innovate and work with ambiguity to create new patterns and services
- Understanding of design systems and patterns while also staying aware of technological feasibility
- Embraces the design thinking process to solve problems and is able to clearly articulate the rationale behind design decisions.
- A strong design process and command of contemporary design tools such as Figma
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic agile environment
- Strong attention to detail coupled with an understanding of design ROI and right-sized solutions.
- Respectful when challenging assumptions and giving and receiving feedback with equal grace
- Ability to estimate work, commit to and deliver on deadlines, and be vocal when risk arises
- Team player who enjoys collaborating cross-functionally and working with a great group of designers who genuinely care about design and each other
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of the leading global company in creator commerce
- A remote-first, productivity-first environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
- 401(k) with LTK matching
- Wellness reimbursement
- Paid parental leave program
- Summer Fridays, birthday PTO, and paid volunteerism days
- In-person team events