Way2B1 is a collaborative B2B2C platform that helps families and their extended network of trusted advisors manage all aspects of life. With the Way2B1 platform, users organize all family information in one, secure hub, simplify the logistics of daily life, and manage access to your family data with total control. The platform strengthens the connections and creates an audit history with trusted sources, such as family members, family advisors, property managers, lawyers, tax advisers, and investment managers.
Why join us?
🧭 Mission-Driven: At the core of Way2B1 is a purpose that resonates deeply – to simplify the complex lives of families. We believe in the power of technology to streamline and reduce life’s complexities, and we’re dedicated to realizing this mission every day.
👥 Empowered Teams: Working hand-in-hand with our product manager and engineers, you’ll be a critical part of the trio, driving our product design strategy and roadmap.
🚀 Make an Impact: Step into a pivotal role to help redesign our products end to end and invent new ones 0-1.
🤝 Mentorship and Collaboration: Learn alongside passionate and talented peers with direct guidance from our Chief Product Officer, Brett Ryckman.
What you’ll do here
- Plan, design, and grow the next generation of products that leverage intuitive UX and AI.
- Lead the redesign of our end to end product as we reimagine our products over the next few years.
- Foster synergistic relationships with cross-functional teams to design meaningful, user-focused solutions.
- Leverage research and data to inform design choices, deeply understanding user needs and pain points.
- Deliver high-quality design assets, including wireframes, prototypes, and design specs.
- Facilitate design reviews, iterating based on stakeholder feedback and user testing.
- Uphold design standards, guide UI component development, and contribute to our new React design system.
What sets you apart
- A seasoned product designer craving a fresh challenge.
- Have an impressive portfolio of SaaS based products.
- Never happy with the status-quo, always eager to raise the bar and innovate.
- Excited by trying to design the world’s best pivot table or workflow builder.
- Passionate about creating product visions, but also grounded in lean/MLP approaches.
- A systems thinker, able to plan and structure complex products.
- Eager to explore the power of AI/ML in shaping product solutions.
- A team player who flourishes in a dynamic startup scene.
- Experienced in design systems, contributing to their development and evolution.
Perks & benefits
- A tight-knit of motivated, dedicated individuals who work together without ego or politics.
- Extensive access to and engagement with leadership.
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on the lives of families.
- Competitive salary.
- Access to new technology.
- Cell Phone Reimbursements.
- Opportunities for continuous learning and development, including training, workshops, and conferences.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits with 90% employer paid coverage.
Not sure if you’d be the right fit? Apply anyway! We’d love to see your application.
Fully remote candidates may be required to occasionally travel to San Francisco or other locales for collaborative sessions.
Only applicants authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship can be considered. Way2B1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We cherish diversity and foster an inclusive workspace for all. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, or any other protected category.