At GOLF+, we’re obsessed with bringing the joy of golf to as many people as possible, using immersive technology. We are the leading VR golf app that blends visually stunning golf courses with true-to-life physics, creating a hyper-realistic virtual golfing experience. Since our launch in 2020, we’ve had over 1.2 million downloads and 1.6 billion shots hit in the game. Last year, we became the official VR partner of the PGA Tour, following investment from strategic partners including Ben Crenshaw, Rory McIlroy, Jordan Spieth, Tom Brady, Steph Curry, and Mike Trout.
Our team is moving fast and expanding, and this is an exciting time to join us on our journey to shape the future of virtual golf.
We are looking for a talented Product Designer to join our dynamic team and play a pivotal role in building our design foundation. Working with the Design Director, you will be responsible for a wide range of design tasks, ranging from in-game feature designs to marketing assets for various platforms. You will also contribute to developing various systems and templates for consistency across all design output. We are looking for someone who is passionate about working on all facets of design and who can work fluidly in the fast-paced environment of a startup while maintaining the integrity of design.
- Create exceptional user experiences that are intuitive, engaging, and delightful.
- Own feature designs, providing end-to-end solutions for problems and ideas varying in complexity and ambiguity.
- Explore and refine your design solutions through wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups with stunning visuals.
- Work closely with product and engineering partners to align on project goals, influence product development, and provide design perspective and feedback.
- Contribute to developing/maintaining design systems and implementing/promoting design patterns and best practices for a consistent design output.
- Work on marketing/informational content for in-game, emails, and social media.
- A senior-level designer with 3+ years of experience in tech and/or gaming/VR industry.
- A versatile designer with diverse skill sets to execute all facets of design, including but not limited to UX, UI, art, and motion design.
- A creative mind with a keen eye for aesthetics, a passion for problem-solving through creativity, and an unwavering curiosity to explore innovative approaches in shaping VR user experiences.
- An excellent communicator who knows how to work in a remote or distributed team environment.
- Not afraid to take on new challenges and are willing to learn and develop new skills needed to complete tasks.
- Able to pivot quickly between multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities.
Bonus Points for
- Experience working in both tech and gaming/VR industry.
- Familiarity and interest in golf.
- Designed and released experiences for VR/AR/MR.
- Experience with motion design and animation.
- Experience working in both startup and corporate environments.
In our commitment to attracting top talent, we recognize the importance of offering competitive compensation packages, which will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location.
GOLF+ also cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, well-being benefits, unlimited paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, golf stipend, among others.