We are Rebels. Inventors. Magic Makers.
We have a world class agile market research platform. We help brands rewire their traditional ad & innovation development processes with insights early, often & connected to create a learning loop. The result? They get smarter over time. Insights teams have more impact. Brands launch better ads & products
We were founded in 2012 with the dream of creating end-to-end automated research. Fast forward 10 years and we have 1,000+ happy customers, 100
So how do we do it?
Our platform provides access to actionable, quick and smart insights to amplify creative effectiveness and shape winning innovation, empowering creators with the agility and the data they need to make better decisions about the ads and innovation they take to market.
Through working with some of the biggest brands in the world, we’ve built technology that lets our customers see their product innovations and advertising ideas through their consumers’ eyes so they can quickly iterate, optimise, validate and learn — increasing their chances of in-market success.
Who we’re hiring
We’re looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team to take responsibility for the following:
- End-to-end management of performance marketing activity across paid and experimental channels across all customer journey stages.
- Build and manage campaigns across various channels including paid social, remarketing, SEM, and display to drive revenue and increase ROI, moving customers and accounts through the customer journey.
- Develop test and learn initiatives across existing channel mix including Paid Social, SEM, SEO and display.
- Test new channels and trends quarterly to expand Zappi’s channel mix for integrated campaigns
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics in collaboration with Lifecycle Marketing, Events, Brand and Product Marketing.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies, inclusive of regular keyword research to guide content teams and page optimization
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collaborate closely with Marketing Ops on reporting needs across Salesforce, Tableau and Pardot.
- Effectively communicate complicated analyses by developing easy-to-use reporting or visualization dashboards (demand funnel, marketing planning and budgeting, marketing ROI, operational efficiency, campaign impact, awareness, events, and strategic KPIs).
- Work with creative and marketing teams to test and optimize audience strategies.
- Work with Social Media, Corporate Comms and Lifecycle Marketing to ensure messaging across all channels are consistent and aligned.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes in collaboration with Product/Engineering teams
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy with Product, Brand and Growth marketing teams
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams on best practices, key topics Zappi wants to rank for and continuous optimization of content.
- Ensure budget is spent across performance channels efficiently, reevaluating the performance of campaigns against goals regularly with recommendations
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
Data & Analysis
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of our tech stack alongside Marketing Ops
- Understand and report on how performance marketing owned channels are contributing to pipeline and related metrics (meetings booked, contacts engaged, etc)
- Track and report on key performance indicators of media activity.
- Analyze and optimize campaign performance based on data-driven insights and strategy using quantitative analysis.
- Identify marketing performance issues and pinpoint the root cause analysis with the help of analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Understand new and relevant KPI metrics requirements for performance management and optimization purposes.
- Deliver quantifiable improvements in ROI and cost per conversion (CPA) across all channels.
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- 5-7+ years in a performance or digital marketing role at a scale-up – preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Self-starter who is passionate about getting things done, moving fast and experimenting
- Demonstrated ability to iterate and optimize campaigns and campaign elements based on data
- Demonstrated track record in excellent CRO conversion rate optimization & A/B/N testing
- Strong writing skills; adept at writing narratives and producing content that converts
- Expertise in audience segmentation & persona identification
- Deep understanding of Pardot, Salesforce and Tableau (or equivalent)
- Ability to make complex data-driven decisions and balance short & long term tradeoff
- Ability to evaluate conversion-focused copy & creative that also aligns to brand voice/positioning
- A strong track record in growing leads and results through functional innovation and user experience and creating engaging on-site content through cross functional collaboration
- Experience working on integrated marketing campaigns (social, digital, traditional, content, etc) to drive qualified ICP leads
- Demonstrated track record of delivering strong results through testing & optimization activities.
- Deep expertise in Digital A/B & Site Tracking Capabilities
- Competent with basic image optimization, HTML, CSS
- Experience with Contentful a plus
- Salary range $110-130K per annum. Salaries are benchmarked annually
- Unlimited holidays – we want well rested and motivated teams so encourage people to take plenty of time off. We don’t cap your allowance, but do set a minimum of at least 20 days per year plus national holidays
- Flexible working arrangements, including remote (unless otherwise specified)
- Thoughtfully designed offices to support both individual work and collaboration without interrupting others
- Support setting up your home office, if appropriate (chair + desk, etc)
- Wellbeing benefits and access to trained therapists / counselors
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short term & Long term disability
- Immediate access to Zappi’s Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Plan
- Option to enter Zappi’s 401k program after 90 days of employment, matched up to 4%
- Tailored personal development through training allowances, coaching, mentorship and career frameworks
Why join us?
We’ve been recognized as one of the hottest martech companies in 2022 by Business Insider and named Best Place to Work by Quirk’s Media for our engaging and inclusive workplace culture. We’re committed to both people and the planet.
Our belief in inclusion means we’re building an organisation of diverse individuals and helping brands eliminate cultural presumptions in their research. Read our Diversity Manifesto here.
We are a values and behaviours driven business and believe that Trust, Truth, Ownership, Ambition and Humility describe Zappi employees on our best day. This is how we strive to show up for our customers, for each other and for our communities.
Earning B Corp certification assures us we’re on the right track and have structures in place to become the business we want to be.
Our commitment to minimise our impact on the environment means being honest with ourselves and transparent with you—about everything from carbon emissions to tree-planting initiatives. We achieved our goal of becoming Net Zero in 2021!