360 Payments is one of the fastest growing payment processors in North America and we want people who are going to help us continue on this trajectory! We have been getting out of the commodity-based sales process and have instead been helping our clients integrate their business management systems and/or Point of Sale (POS) to their credit card payments. Additionally, we partner strategically with financial institutions, buying groups, and industry associations and are part of their member benefit programs. We bring large business solutions down to the small to mid-sized organization at extremely reasonable prices.
As a Senior Payments Consultant at 360Payments, your main objective is to get prospective customers excited about what we’re doing and sign new opportunities into the 360 ecosystem. You’ll be an integral part of helping the company build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities and grow its revenue.
- Engage prospective customers by phone and email.
- Qualify inbound leads and advance them to the next step in our company’s sales cycle.
- Make a great first impression with our prospects by demonstrating strong knowledge in key areas such as product, competitors, industry, and more (you’ll be thoroughly trained on this!)
- Hit your monthly targets for signed deals.
- Participate in industry trade shows acquiring a large number of leads.
- Be a product knowledge expert and successfully overcome prospective customer objections.
- Actively look for opportunities to improve and optimize our sales processes.
- Accurately enter and maintain clean data in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Learn our technology stack (Salesforce, Salesloft) to become more efficient and effective at your job.
Expected Average Income:
Year 1 : $120,000-150,000
Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision), 401K, Generous PTO, 10 holidays.
What We’re Looking For:
Our culture is what got us to where we are today and we are looking for people who want to help us raise the bar, and get promoted quickly. We want people who have a true desire to help scale our business model. We aren’t looking for people who want to “clock in and clock out.”
Although we provide lots of training, we are looking for candidates who define themselves as DRIVEN and COACHABLE and who have a strong ability to connect and build rapport with all types of people. We spend a ton of time developing each employee and we are adding people to our team who want to take 360 to the next level. Go big or go home, right?
What You'll Need:
- 3-5 years of experience in the payments industry
- Track record of success hitting sales targets
- High energy, massively competitive, go-get-em approach to life
- Someone who can manage their time
- Strong professional ethics
- Superb communication skills
- Reliable transportation