JOB DESCRIPTION - Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
Fullstack Academy is a top-ranked immersive school for tech skills training based in New York City. Fullstack offers comprehensive training opportunities across the U.S. and prepares students with the in-demand skills they need to launch fulfilling tech careers.
"Fullstack Academy has been a life-changing experience" is something we hear often and the reason why we come to work every day. We’re working on changing lives and communities with our programs and we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to ensure every prospective student, alum and employer partner has a fulfilling experience across touchpoints.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing, you lead our learner cultivation and monetization efforts, including referral marketing – using all the tools and best-practices of CRM and CRO, and harnessing the power of data and automation; You are a Hubspot black belt, but that is just the beginning of your broad, full-funnel marketing skillset.
You will work closely with the product and acquisition marketing teams on landing page and UX optimizations that drive deeper visitor engagement and higher conversion rates.
You will own Fullstack Academy’s contact strategy by building, optimizing and reporting on campaigns across email, SMS, phone, and other related communication channels to various audiences (prospective students, enrolled students, alumni, employers, and more).
You are a player-coach - overseeing a small team of marketing operations associates, getting deeply and directly involved in implementation, working closely with internal stakeholders across marketing and other teams, and managing Fullstack Academy’s relationships with agency partners. You will work closely with Fullstack Academy’s marketing team members to execute initiatives across Web Analytics, Search Engine Optimization and Conversion Rate Optimization areas as well as support the planning, tracking, and execution of campaigns.
You will use your lead management and analytics skills to monitor data hygiene and establish scalable marketing operations practices, as well as manage implementation and tracking of conversion rate optimization (CRO) tests and user experience (UX) processes to improve Fullstack Academy’s growing website portfolio.
This is a full-time, US-based remote role that will report to the Director of Performance Marketing. This role may require travel a couple of times a year.
In this role, you will:
- Own and oversee the contact strategy for prospective students, including email, SMS, website chat, and testing into other communication channels
- Manage and improve website performance through UX research, CRO tests, and other feature enhancements
- Support and evolve all aspects of Fullstack Academy’s marketing operations across systems including web analytics, marketing automation, CRM, and other marketing technologies
- Identify opportunities for marketing technology and process improvements, working cross-functionally to develop solutions that improve marketing and enrollment efficiency and agility
- Oversee the launch, maintenance and monitoring of HubSpot workflows and automated marketing campaigns that support evergreen and seasonal Marketing and Enrollment initiatives
- Track and measure results across various channels, campaigns, programs and geographies by building schemas, methods and processes
- Support the Paid Media team in determining the best channels of lead quality by building closed feedback loop systems across our digital marketing properties
You are a great candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing operations
- 2+ years of supervisory experience, overseeing direct reports and/or external partners
- Deep level of hands-on experience with the HubSpot MAP & CRM
- Clear understanding of common CMS and website functionality, with project management experience in order to guide the web development team’s work on the backend and frontend of Fullstack Academy’s website properties
- Understanding of data management best practices and solutions
- Exemplary communication, presentation, and time management skills
- Experience interpreting and translating technical language to non-technical stakeholders
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM email and 10DLC SMS requirements as well as inbox deliverability standards
- Experience partnering with multiple departments in a rapidly changing environment, including the functions of brand marketing, paid media, academics, enrollment, student support, and career success
- The ability to work independently with a high degree of autonomy
- A strong work ethic and experience developing effective communication strategies under time constraints
- Ability to process and prioritize requests from multiple departments and teams
- A passion for tech, education, and helping others that inspires excitement about our mission
You are an exceptional candidate for this role if you also have:
- Marketing experience in education, edtech, or technology
- Experience scaling up digital marketing operations in a high-growth environment
- Previous experience with Craft CMS