ArchLynk is a global leader in end-to-end digital supply chain solutions. As a pure-play service provider for SAP Digital Supply Chain (TM, IBP, EWM, YL, EM, BN4L) platforms and Global Trade Services, ArchLynk’s deep domain expertise and innovations equip businesses to build risk-resilient and adaptable supply chains. Headquartered in San Jose, California, ArchLynk holds a proven track record of delivering the most SAP Supply Chain Execution and Global Trade projects.
With a worldwide presence, ArchLynk experts help clients with business planning, supply chain process improvement, performance management, and SAP supply chain solutions deployment. ArchLynk offerings include supply chain process transformation, full-service integration, innovations, and solution support. Innovation forms the cornerstone of ArchLynk’s philosophy, and its specialized innovations, including AI/ML-based solutions, integrations, accelerators, and custom solution development, which ensure added value and the highest service level commitment for customers.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Senior Lead Recruiter to join our dynamic team and be based out of EMEA with a preference for either Germany or Netherlands location. In this position you will work closely with cross-functional business and technical stakeholders to source and pipeline quality talent in a highly competitive market. Your expertise in networking, maintaining professional relationships and evaluating individual capabilities all while offering the best candidate and hiring manager experience is a must!
If you are passionate about finding the best and want to work with some of the best leaders and people in the industry then this is the role for you!
- 8+ years proven success in full cycle recruitment both technical and non-Technical
- Experience and comfort partnering & consulting at all levels of leadership
- Desire and capability to work with other Talent Partners to drive recruitment solutions across a wide variety of openings
- Success in developing Diversity & Inclusive pipelines throughout EMEA
- Success in coaching hiring managers on hiring best practices and market conditions through the use of data
- Stellar presentation skills to small and large groups of employees and leaders
- Solid abilities in social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Meta etc...) in finding top talent and utlizing tools such as LInkedIn Recruiter and ATS
- Serve as an advisor to internal stakeholders to deeply understand business strategies and talent needs for today and the future
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with hiring managers, coaching them on effective search strategies, compensation, and interviewing
- Develop and execute end to end proactive sourcing strategies in multiple disciplines/domains
- Lead the offer process in collaboration with internal stakeholders; negotiate and close candidates
- Create and drive best-in-class experiences that delight candidates and hiring team members
- Contribute to the operational excellence of the team through the leadership of strategic projects
- Champion diversity, equity, and inclusion through every aspect of the hiring journey
Why should you join our team?
Working at ArchLynk means you’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are driven by the principles of collaboration, innovation, and teamwork. We are only as successful as the people who work with us.
- Challenging projects with Global organization, working on innovative technologies
- Talented, passionate, intercultural and multi-disciplinary teams - the best experts within the industry
- Attractive compensation and bonus structure
- Individual-centric career path and growth opportunities
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexibility and autonomy
- Annual Educational reimbursement for personal and professional development.
- Internal Innovation and Education competition
Our People and Culture
We are global, but we work as one. We are diverse and unique but we are collaborative, respectful and supportive. We seize opportunities to delight our customers. We constantly strive for excellence. Our Team Members are provided with real world learning experiences, a flexible and collaborative environment and are empowered with the ability to develop themselves and achieve their own excellence. If this is the experience you are looking for, then join our team.
ArchLynk values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.