Path is a healthcare company powered by technology, dedicated to making mental health care work for everyone. Path takes a patient-first approach, where treatment is more accessible, personalized, and effective. With Path, it’s easy to find a high-quality therapist or psychiatric clinician who accepts insurance and is actively accepting new patients.
What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans have a treatable mental health issue — that’s 1 in 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.
Path’s mission is to make mental healthcare work for everyone.
As a member of Path’s Foundation Engineering team, you will play a key role in developing the architecture that will shape how engineering teams at Path develop and deploy our systems in a fast and scalable way. You’ll work to understand the product roadmap and incorporate it into building and realizing an architectural vision for Path’s infrastructure, as well as the systems and processes that engineering teams will use to manage their software.
In this role, you will:
- Support key business initiatives by building core systems that will power multiple product experiences
- Design, build and operationalize reliable end-to-end infrastructure and help integrate it into Path engineering teams
- Mentor and grow the members of your team
- Take on broad technical ownership of systems across our product and internal tools
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of Platform or Infrastructure engineering experience
- Ability to work on backend systems code, as well as manage cloud infrastructure
- Experience with both technical and process-driven solutions
- A problem-finder mindset
- Comfort and skill with working in a highly autonomous, collaborative environment
- A strong focus on measurable outcomes
- Holding yours and others’ work accountable to a high-quality bar
- [bonus] Experience working with AWS
The people of Path are what truly define our mission and determine our impact on the world. We believe in building not only a team but a diverse community that thrives by helping each other succeed and grow and inspiring each other by taking on big challenges.
For employees, Path is a 100% remote company and we’re HIRING! We’re excited to bring people onto the team who are committed to raising the bar on mental health care.
As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- Competitive pay and benefits that do not change based on location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success