Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018. Lovevery was awarded Creativity Awards DTC Brand of the Year in 2023 by Ad Age.
As we grow our company, the need for fresh, high quality, and effective creative continues to increase. Lovevery is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to play a role in communicating our brand across our marketing channels and crafting smart, beautiful design solutions. The Senior Graphic Designer will have the opportunity to work on a multitude of digital design executions across our paid and organic Social content, email, and partnership outputs. The following attributes in a candidate are essential to success in this role:
- Collaborate daily within the Creative team across other designers, video editors, photographers, motion designers, and writers
- Create engaging, informative, and high-performing deliverables that support business strategies for email, paid, and organic digital marketing channels
- Introduce bold styles that apply to a test and learn approach to creative work, while upholding the brand
- Understand UX best practices that are essential to enhancing customer experience and how that affects digital efforts
- Present work with the ability to communicate why the creative decisions were made
- Maintain exceptionally high creative standards
- Demonstrate painstakingly refined typography and layout skills
- Have an ability to stay organized and manage bandwidth in order to execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Inspire new ways of thinking, using fresh and unique approaches to design problems
- Highly creative with a sharp eye for details — You pore over art, graphic design, photography, and social trends for information and inspiration.
- Strong knowledge of design elements and principles — You understand the systems of graphic design in order to create work that is both aesthetically beautiful and effective.
- Maintain high standards of
- Project Management — Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery. With everyone driving hard to achieve the company’s goals, it is critical to have strong project planning skills.
- Collaboration — Work with design team and stakeholders to develop conceptual design and photographic directions for all executions
- Communication — You are comfortable working with all business strategy managers throughout the creative process to meet design objectives and timelines.
- BA / BFA Degree in Graphic Design or Art & Design
- 5+ year of experience in design roles, whether at a studio, creative agency or in-house team
- A compelling portfolio of work, showcasing both your digital and print experience
- A strong design aesthetic
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Awareness of trends, with the ability to interpret them into high performing, brand-consistent creative
- Balances a strong creative point of view with a generous and collaborative spirit
- A strong branding and photography aesthetic
- Process and take action on creative feedback
- Highly collaborative and a strong communicator
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks at one time through excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Responsible by nature
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Illustration is a bonus
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy
- Competitive salary, benefits and stock option package
- 3 weeks PTO in year 1 +14 paid holidays
- Generous parental leave
- Any equipment you need to get the job done
- Free/discounted Lovevery products
Lovevery is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in all forms. All employment decisions at Lovevery are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, HIV status, marital status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.