Harbor Health looking for a talented Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to become a member of our team! Harbor Health is an entirely new multi-specialty clinic group in Austin, TX utilizing a modern approach to co-create health with those who get, give, and pay for it, allowing everyone to fully flourish. Join us as we build a fully integrated system that connects care to a better payment model that truly puts the human being at the center.
The Senior Full Stack Software Engineer will be working closely with product managers, data scientists and members of our Care Team to explore, design, prototype, test, and iterate on solutions that directly improve the quality of our member’s health. You thrive in ambiguity and proactively advocate for whatever it is you need to succeed. You deeply understand and can champion our users, and develop solutions that are equally thoughtful, elegant, and delightful. You are an expert communicator, and enjoy working closely with a diverse set of people to get things done.
We would prefer this person to be located in Austin, but will support remote and hybrid work environment.
Our Senior Full Stack Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Communicate crisply and concisely in any medium. Demonstrate strong technical and narrative writing capabilities.
- Collaborate closely within your product team and with our internal Care Team (clinical staff, engineering, data science and product management).
- Iterate quickly on new software features
- Craft software that connects the dots between user needs, data, business goals, and clinical insight.
Successful Senior Full Stack Software Engineers will have:
- Demonstrated track record of bringing products to market using an iterative process
- 8+ years of experience developing production web applications
- Experience in numerous rapid application development frameworks such as Django, Ruby on Rails, and Node
- Extensive experience in demonstrating the ability of writing and deploying software tests (unit-, integration- and end-to-end tests)
- Proven use of web standards to deliver responsive, WCAG 2.1 accessible sites.
- Cross-browser development and debugging skills
- Experience implementing backend to frontend architecture
Additional Skills & Experiences Preferred include:
- Experience working with Node.js
- Proven experience collaborating with Data Scientists and/or Analysts as part of the development process
- Prior experience in digital health, insurance, or clinical operations
If you are passionate about health care and you want to create something new together, we want you to be apart of our team!