We are building AI-powered EMR (workflow management) software for the fastest-growing group of doctors in the USA. Our mission is to end burnout caused by legacy electronic medical records systems that inundate clinicians with extra documentation, time-consuming user experience, and poor interoperability. By dramatically cutting down the time required for documentation, we help clinicians engage more with patients, improve care, and maximize practice profitability.
Our company is backed by prominent VCs in New York. We are expanding our team to build exciting new features to support our growing customer base, and we are looking for talented engineers who care about producing great products.
We are an early-stage startup. As an early engineer, you will have a broad ownership and impact on the technology, the product, and our culture. We’d love you to take ownership of features, write performant, readable code, and make architectural decisions. You will bring ideas on projects, norms, and priorities to maximize the value we deliver to customers.
- 8+ years of industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, Typescript and React
- Experience building modern user-facing web applications
- Experience building user interfaces from Figma, Sketch, Illustrator or other design tools
- An eye for detail
- Excited about startups and creating amazing user experiences
What We Offer
- Remote-first work approach
- Equity plan
- Competitive salary
- Insurance plan for you and your family
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Step 1: 15 minute intro call
- Step 2: 30 minutes technical discussion about your experience and the systems you have built
- Step 3: 90 minutes technical interview
Expect a smooth interview process, typically concluding within 5-10 days.