James Berdigans, Founder and Executive Chairman of Printify:
“Our mission is to build a platform that lets anyone, anywhere unlock their own personal freedom. The freedom to generate income, be your own boss, and set your schedule. So far we’ve seen more than 6 million people sign up to start their own eCommerce businesses with Printify. Because every order is made on-demand, there’s no risk to getting started, just reward for putting in the work. Our aim is to put this power to build a business into the hands of every person who wants to create their own business.”
In 2021, Printify secured $50m in Series A funding led by Index Ventures, founders of the leading technology companies Wise and Squarespace, with participation from H&M Group, Virgin Group, and Will Smith’s Dreamers VC.
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer to join our growing Engineering Team.
We transform business dreams into awesome digital products. We do this magic through 21 loosely coupled squads – each specializing in their own area of expertise. These include, but are not limited to, Demand Integrations, Growth, Order management, Payments, Supply, and Product Presentation. Printify is a true product company. Each engineering squad works on its own product or area of expertise tirelessly. This yields sustainable, clean code along with less technical debt.
As a Front-End Engineer at Printify, you will:
- Write and ship high-quality, scalable code.
- Contribute to the company’s engineering culture.
- Work closely with UX designers, product managers, and other stakeholders on improving the overall experience of our product.
- Develop skills by applying best practices and technologies.
- Participate in pair programming, code refactoring and reviews, knowledge-sharing sessions, and testing.
As a Printify Front-end Engineer, we expect you have:
- Solid software engineering background.
- Solid knowledge of TypeScript, HTML, SCSS, and RxJS.
- Experience with Angular or similar UI frameworks/libraries like React.
- Experience writing Unit tests.
- Understanding of how to debug and optimize an application’s performance.
- Understanding the basics of what is good UX.
- Understanding the design principles and development practices.
- The responsibility for the provided solutions.
- Experience with E2E tools like Cypress will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify.
- Opportunity to work fully remotely within EMEA time zones.
- Work from anywhere – our Printify Houses in Riga or Tallinn, your remote home office, or a co-working hub.
- Start your workday anywhere between 7 AM and 11 AM. As long as the job is done and you’re happy and healthy, you can adapt your workflow.
- Apple MacBook laptop as your standard work equipment, covered by Printify.
- International relocation support for international candidates who want to work in Riga or Tallinn.
- Access to mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online.
- A learning budget for your professional development based on a position level and access to our book library.
- Health insurance or health insurance budget depending on your location and contract type.
- Paid health days whenever you need them without a doctor’s note, depending on your contract type.
- Extra paid days off for well-being as well as a celebration day of your choice.
- Access to the in-house gym or gym allowance, depending on your location and contract type.
Joining Printify means joining an international company with an amazing team that has grown to over 500 people. At Printify, people from over 20 nationalities and with many different backgrounds work together in our Riga office and worldwide.
We play to win together, and we always strive for excellence. We want to achieve great things and make a meaningful change in our customers’ lives. Our customers are our most important asset and our compass in showing us the direction to go. We value a strong learning culture and are united by a growth mindset.
Words from our investors:
Richard Branson, Founder of the Virgin Group: “Entrepreneurial spirit runs through the Virgin Group, which is why I’m proud to support Printify. Both Printify’s vision and success story to date embed this special entrepreneurial spirit, which in turn has created a rapidly growing and robust eCommerce platform. Printify’s unique proposition helps people market their brands through customizable products with no upfront investment. We’re excited to support its growth in the coming years.”
Elise Fahlen, Investment Manager at H&M CO:LAB: “With the world experiencing rapid growth in on-demand services, H&M Group is thrilled to have invested in Printify and the team behind it. The execution of the founder’s vision and their impressive success to date speaks not only to the scalability of the product but also in their ability to be a long-standing industry leader in this space.”
Dino Becirovic, Principal at Index Ventures: "Printify is the leading marketplace for on-demand manufacturing, offering the largest selection of products and Print Providers. They have removed all the barriers to product creation and enabled over 2 million creators to launch successful merchandise businesses at the push of a button. Over time, as more manufacturers come online and more methods become available, Printify will allow any creator to bring their wildest product ideas to reality.”
At Printify, we are committed to fostering a diverse, fair, and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or any other grounds.