Know where you belong. Match Group is a leading provider of dating products across the globe. Our portfolio includes Tinder, Match, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, The League, and others, each designed to spark meaningful connections for singles worldwide. Creating a sense of belonging doesn’t stop at our products - it’s the foundation of every team we hire.
We are looking for an experienced DevSecOps professional who understands the challenges of securing cloud native infrastructure. You will help to provide world class cloud native security expertise to implement security automation, monitoring product architecture for security misconfigurations, and applying security for all phases of the software development life cycle.
This is a remote position. We will consider candidates across the US.
What you'll do:
- Partner cross-functionally with backend developers and operations to improve security controls across the organization
- Collaborate with cloud automation teams to ensure continuous integration is built with security in mind
- Implement and develop cloud native security tooling to assist in monitoring product infrastructure
- Implement develop tooling and infrastructure to be used across brands and teams
- Perform security design reviews for supporting product features and enhancements
- Develop, communicate, and maintain security knowledge and standards
- Perform risk assessments and audits of cloud infrastructure and provide feedback to communicate best practices and remediation strategies
What you'll need:
- Three or more years of hands-on experience in security engineering
- Experience performing threat modeling for systems and infrastructure to identify potential security issues
- Two or more years of hands on experience in at least one of the following cloud providers: GCP, AWS, Azure
- Two or more years of programming/scripting experience (Golang, Python, Node, shell, etc.)
- Two or more years of managing and writing Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- One or more years of hands on kubernetes experience
Bonus points if you have:
- Familiar with configuration management (Puppet, Salt, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Knowledge of cryptography including x.509 certificates, hashing, encryption algorithms, and key management infrastructure (Vault, HSM, KMS, etc.)
- Experience in Linux systems administration and hardening
- Vulnerability management within containerized environments
- PCI/SOX/ISO audit experience
$146,500 - $176,000 a year
Factors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, job-related skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations may influence base pay offered. This salary range is reflective of a position based in Los Angeles, CA. This salary will be subject to a geographic adjustment (according to a specific city and state), if an authorization is granted to work outside of the location listed in this posting.