Fullscript is making optimal care easy for everyone. Through our care delivery platform, health practitioners can seamlessly design personalized health plans, provide support and education tools, and effortlessly prescribe and manage the use of healthcare’s best supplements — all in one place.
Since 2011, Fullscript has enabled over 90,000 practitioners to deliver care and has helped more than 5.5 MIL patients follow a path to wellness. And we are just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
We’re seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer for our team. The DevOps team at Fullscript is responsible for all aspects of both software delivery and technical operations. We do everything from writing developer tooling, building new infrastructure, monitoring platform health and issue troubleshooting. We do our best to provide top-quality service and support to our external and internal customers. At the same time, we love exploring new technologies and seeing how we can leverage them.
Basically, we love all aspects of software - how it’s written, how it runs, even how it fails.
What you’ll do:
- Build a speedy code delivery pipeline from MacBook to production that is both dev friendly and enforces best practices around testing, security, data migrations and issue ownership
- Be part of the decision making team selecting what services and software we build around
- Help scale out our operations infrastructure in a secure and reproducible way
- Work on developer and internal tools to make Fullscript the best possible environment to write software in
Experience you bring to the table:
- CI / CD pipelines and tools (GitLab, Jenkins)
- Containers & Container Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)
- Software package management (Bundler, NPM, apt)
- Scripting (BASH, Ruby or Python)
- Cloud infrastructure management tools (Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation)
- Linux / Unix systems management
- Software development (Golang, Ruby, Python)
- Understanding of data science tools & MLOps Frameworks
- But this is all just a list of skills. If you are passionate about the tools and processes used in building and running software we want to hear from you!
Additional experience we’re looking for in a senior engineer :
- Designing and maintaining an overall system architecture.
- Understanding how disparate systems interact
- Measuring and tracking environment health and performance over time
- Identifying single points of failure and propose solutions to increase redundancy
- Disaster recovery planning
- We would also love to learn about your approach to mentoring more junior team members
What we can offer you
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*