intive is a global technology company that combines deep industry expertise, user-centric design, and world-class software engineering. Our 3000+ digital enthusiasts across Europe and the Americas co-create exciting digital products with blue-chip customers like Audi, Adidas, BASF, BMW, Deichmann, Facebook, Paramount, WarnerMedia, and start-ups like Mosaic or Thomas. Our clients come to us to solve their biggest and most complex business and technology challenges. We have over 20 years of experience working with companies across many industries, including Media & Entertainment, EdTech, Telecommunications, Retail, Automotive, FinTech, and Transportation.
What you will be doing:
• Strives for continuous deployment of both applications and infrastructure on cloud platforms
• Maintain and support existing deployments of in-house and 3rd party services on existing Cloud infrastructure, including upgrades and migration
• Builds, maintains and configures the tools and scripts of our automated deployment pipelines
• Participates actively in discussions with peers to identify issues and continually improve the overall system for everyone
• Works with internal client’s teams and third parties to ensure all our tools
and platforms are meeting service level objectives
• Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively
• Support NFR activities, including security hardening, load and performance testing
• Elevate and manage incidents appropriately, ensuring root cause analysis
• Act as an enabler for innovation in new tools, technologies, processes and techniques
You Are a Perfect Match If You’ve Got:
• In-depth AWS experience deploying, and monitoring production containerised services
• Experience with infrastructure-as-code approach to automating platform provisioning using Cloudformation/Terraform and Jinja2.
• Experience with serverless and container deployments (Lambda, Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS)
• Experience using scripts to automate the configuration of services and tools via their APIs or SDKs with a background using Python and other tools (e.g. PowerShell, Bash, Shell)
• Experience developing in a source-controlled workspace (e.g. Git)
• Experience with managing CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, Concourse)
• Experience in deploying and managing deployments of relational database technologies (MS SQL, MySQL/Postgres)
• Understanding of the software engineering life cycle, including design, architecture, test automation, deployment automation, monitoring and alerting
• Linux experience, Amazon Linux/CentOS/Redhat/Ubuntu Distro
We cultivate an environment where innovative ideas and excellence have room to thrive - even
with a remote workforce. Our culture of learning rewards curiosity and gives our team members
opportunities to learn, grow, and own the evolution of their career.
• Benefits: Private Pension Package; Private Health Insurance; Meal Tickets; Bookster; Extra days off if a Public Holiday falls on a weekend,
• Remote Work, Flexibility & Balance – Hybrid work. You are welcome
but not required at our offices. We provide money compensation for remote work. You choose your contract type (CIM or B2B).
• Meet.me program - regular partnership meetings between each employee
and his manager. You can create a career path based on your goals. We provide training, mentoring, and support to help you along the way.
• Chapters – you will join a community of intivers sharing the same professional profile. There is a formal space for knowledge sharing with people with similar capabilities to yours and accessing the latest technology trends.
• Culture & Connection - We cultivate connections within teams, across functions, and up and down the org chart. We make sure everyone is noticed and feels connected to our mission and each other. We arrange bonding events for our employees and their children. We care, so we have strong CSR.