Founded in 2014, League is a platform technology company powering next-generation healthcare consumer experiences. Payers, providers, consumer health partners and employers build on League’s healthcare CX platform to deliver high-engagement, personalized healthcare experiences people love. League recently announced a $95 million funding round led by TDM Growth Partners, backer of breakthrough platforms Square, Twilio and Slack, bringing the total funding to $220 million. League is also among Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, CB Insights’ Digital Health 150 and was named the Next Healthtech Unicorn by Accenture, among many other acknowledgements.
About the team:
We’re looking for a strategic senior B2B copywriter to join our marketing team. Dynamic, driven, fast-paced and highly engaged, our marketing team is responsible for—among other things—expanding the reach of League’s brand, driving and capturing interest from prospective customers, and accelerating existing sales opportunities.
As a Senior Copywriter on the team, you’ll bring the League brand to life across various channels, including email, ads, social media, our website, and print collateral. You’ll also occasionally support long-form content like blog posts and reports. You’ll work on a mix of campaigns, events and evergreen branded assets. As the sole copywriter on the marketing team, you’ll have true ownership and the opportunity to strategically influence our voice and copy strategy. You’ll combine your industry knowledge about healthcare and B2B to craft and write compelling copy that showcases League as a leader in healthcare consumer experience.
You’re a words-first person, but you can also see how copy works to power visuals in the bigger picture. A communicator at heart, you know how to craft the messages that will inspire our audiences. In other words, you can take business challenges and turn them into brilliant B2B copy that drives conversions.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with your fellow marketing team members, as well as our design, sales, and product marketing teams, to deliver exceptional campaign copy
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas as part of a creative team
- Write concise, compelling and engaging copy for a range of channels, including emails, web pages, social media, video, blogs and SEO
- Shape and uphold the brand tone of voice for our distinct lines of business
- Support the content strategy and develop copy for editorial pieces, long form blog posts and reports
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant diploma
- 7-10 years’ copywriting experience in an agency/startup/marketing role
- Excellent understanding of UX and CX
- Healthcare and/or healthcare tech experience
- B2B copywriting experience
- Experience creating copy for health, wellness, or healthcare tech
- Top-drawer communication skills
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter
- Highly organized, eagle-eye attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Compliance with Information Security Policies
- Responsibility and accountability for executing League’s policies and procedures
- Notification of HR, Legal, Compliance & Security of any incidents, breaches or policy violations
USA APPLICANTS ONLY: The US-specific compensation range below for this full-time position is exclusive of bonus, equity and benefits. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for base salaries for the position across all US locations. Where in the band you may land is determined by job-related skills/experience and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process.
Compensation range for USA applicants only
At League, everyone is welcome. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you are an individual in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].