Donorbox is a leading fundraising platform and donor management system for nonprofit organizations. Our mission is to accelerate positive impact worldwide by helping nonprofits become highly effective at raising funds and managing their supporter base. Since 2014, we have powered more than 50,000 global organizations and 4.7M donors to raise over $1.6B in donations. 🚀
Our fast-growing company is profitable and bootstrapped with a healthy run-rate. We have a diverse, motivated team that is fully remote, with 100+ team members in 15 states and 20+ countries.
🏅 Donorbox was a Capterra 2022 Top Performer in fundraising software and Emerging Favorite in nonprofit and donation management software. We’re proud of what we do, and our product reflects it!
Donorbox is seeking a skilled and experienced Senior Copywriter to join our dynamic Growth and Marketing team. As a Senior Copywriter, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our brand’s voice, driving engagement, and increasing our landing page conversion rates through compelling and effective copy. This role goes beyond traditional copywriting, encompassing the management and optimization of our landing pages.
We are not looking for Content Writers at this time.
- Write and curate all marketing copy, ensuring it aligns with our brand’s voice and resonates with our target audience
- Utilize expert conversion copy techniques to create compelling content
- Manage all aspects of our landing pages, including crafting persuasive copy, organizing information hierarchies, conducting experiments, overseeing the page production and monitoring performance
- Continuously evaluate and refine landing page content to optimize user engagement and conversion rates
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on messaging and objectives
- Create and oversee reports on content (e.g. weekly or monthly)
- Monitor metrics related to our content, like web traffic and conversion rates
- Ensure all content is up-to-date
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in copywriting, with a focus on advertising
- Experience crafting landing page copy for diverse brands
- Expertise in conversion-focused copywriting techniques
- Previous work with internationally recognized brands
- Strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail, grammar, and accuracy
- Google Analytics Proficiency: Familiarity with Google Analytics or similar tools to analyze performance data and extract actionable insights.
- Ad Agency Experience: Prior work in an advertising agency setting, collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to deliver effective campaigns.
- Fully remote
- Must be based out of United States
- Salary: $70-$90k, depending on experience and location
Benefits & Perks
- Fully remote work from the comfort of your home
- Eligibility for employee equity plan (stock options)
- Reimbursement package for home office expenses, up to $1,500
- Health insurance premium reimbursements, up to 75% for you and your family
- Generous time off policy of 21 days (birthday included 🎉), 8 holidays of your choice, and 2 paid volunteer days
- Wellness program with fitness and mindfulness classes
- Love your work and our mission of serving nonprofits!
The Application Process
- Apply here and fill out our questions to tell us more about you!
- You’ll have an intro call with our Talent Acquisition Associate.
- You’ll have an interview with the hiring manager.
- If you’re a great fit, we’ll invite you to work on an assignment to understand how you approach copywriting.
- If we’re happy with your work, you’ll have a panel interview call with the Director of Brand Communications and SVP of Growth & Marketing.
- If we extend an offer, we’ll conduct professional reference checks + a background check.