ULTRA MOBILE is seeking a talented Senior Campaign Specialist, Retention to join the Marketing team! Individual reports to Senior Manager, Customer Retention. Role is remote; must reside in the United States.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Campaign Specialist, Retention will work with the retention team to maintain, enhance, and execute business tactics aimed at preserving customers and improving value. This position will support the Retention Marketing Manager and execute marketing automations, segmentation, and complex workflow builds to drive subscriber growth, engagement, and retention throughout the customer journey. Success in this role will require tight collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders including Product, Creative, Brand Marketing, and Business Intelligence.
You should have proven success in building omni-channel personalized experiences; analyzing data to make decisions and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
If you love rolling up your sleeves to build complex marketing automations and technical programs that drive high-impact results at a fast-growing company, this role is for you.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Work cross-functionally to execute email, push, and SMS marketing automations for lifecycle, transactional, and promotional campaigns to increase specific business KPIs and overall user LTV.
- Support Retention Marketing Manager in Braze implementation and migration while sunsetting legacy marketing automation platform.
- Manage relationships regularly with Braze customer support and Braze implementation partner.
- Work with stakeholders to define KPIs while working with the Retention Marketing Manager and Business Intelligence team to build campaign reporting.
- Segment customer opportunity lists based on lifecycle, affinity, and communication preferences to deepen engagement and improve conversion.
- Collaborate closely with Business Intelligence to ensure data needed to execute specific campaigns is available, and if not, partner on finding solutions to pipe it into our CRM platform.
- Troubleshoot any reported errors, ensuring that campaigns fire as designed and correct variable fields are being used for personalization
- Utilize data to monitor the performance and health of programs and identify areas for improvement; generating and testing hypotheses to improve performance.
- Establish rigorous A/B and multivariate testing agendas to test subject lines, cadence, segmentation, and timing to constantly improve results.
- Stay aware of new Braze updates, trends in marketing automation, and best practices while educating the marketing team.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree – ideally in Business, Marketing, quantitative or technical field.
- 2+ years of experience executing lifecycle programs; comfortable with segmentation, automation strategy, marketing using digital channels (email, push, SMS, in-app, site, etc.).
- 2+ years of working directly in an enterprise-grade ESP/CRM Tool ( Braze preferred) with experience setting up targeting, building multi-step workflows, QA, hitting send and reporting.
- 2+ years of experience executing A/B tests utilizing email, push, and site initiatives.
- You are comfortable with quantitative analytics and have experience translating data into business and consumer insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fervent attention to detail and QA process. You are confident deploying emails to millions of users free of grammar, spelling, typos, and other deployment errors.
- You have cross-functional team experience and shown ability to execute a vision through consensus building, negotiation, and data-driven persuasion.
- You are a creative thinker with the ability to test out-of-the-box solutions.
- Ability to get stuff done, roll up your sleeves, and tackle something hands-on.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Proficient with Excel
- Good to have: Familiar with analytics dashboards (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
WE ARE ULTRA & MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint!
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.