The Senior Boomi Developer/Lead is responsible for architecting and developing integration solutions using Boomi as the iPaaS solution.
DigitalRadius partners with innovative organizations by guiding them through Digital Transformation to achieve seamless integration, enable successful business outcomes across the entire enterprise, and expedites patient therapies. The DigitalRadius staff blends our extensive industry experiences and know-how in delivering solutions through partnership efficiently and effectively. DigitalRadius is well funded, scaling rapidly and has numerous contracts with revolutionary BioPharma, and Life Sciences companies that are advancing human healthcare.
DigitalRadius is expanding Digital Transformation ideals, helping clients create a fully integrated digital backbone in the Life Sciences Sector. Ander Tallett, Founder and CEO started the company in 2020 following 5 years at Moderna where he was the VP Enterprise Systems and his team was recognized with several awards including the SAP Innovation Award, ISPE Facility of the Future, AWS, and Boomi recognition.
This is a very unique opportunity to work with an innovative company that is leading Digital Transformation across multiple industries which directly improves patient outcomes.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop and continually refine clients digital integrations architecture using Boomi
- Design system integration patterns to be used in a variety of clients in complex environments
- Design a SaaS / API first approach to integrations
- Provide technical leadership for the DigitalRadius team in all things related to system to system integrations and the digital architecture
- Delivery projects on time and on budget
- Highlight risks and act proactively to resolve issues
- Facilitate and gather information for decision making, propose recommendations, and adjusts program direction accordingly for successful delivery
- Develop strong relationships with key business stakeholders
- Mentor lower level Boomi developers
- Other tasks as required for the success of client engagements
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Boomi system and architecture as well as firm understanding of similar integration products
- Ability to work across technical and functional teams which will include DigitalRadius and client personnel
- Expertise in designing, developing, and deploying integrations in a SaaS based architecture
- Excellent process and data integration experience (APIs, Microservices, PUB/SUB)
- Master Data Hub experience greatly preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a dynamic environment
- Data and business process modelling skills strongly preferred
- Experience with leading Digital Transformation or business change programs a big plus
- Experience in developing and coaching other Boomi developers in establishing a consistent delivery model a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum 5 years experience with Boomi; other experience with similar tools desirable
- Proven work experience with SaaS systems, cloud applications, and digital integration
- Data modelling and business process modelling skills strongly preferred
- Software development management and lifecycle management within iPaaS architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology, life sciences or another relevant discipline
- Understanding of Life Sciences and related business partners and vendors a plus
- MBA or an advanced university degree or professional qualification a plus
- Experienced with productivity tools, such as Microsoft suite, Google Workspace and Jira, Confluence, LucidChart and SmartSheet.
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance
- Flexible, Work from Anywhere in the US
- Unlimited PTO
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance