Who we are
Remote work is one of the great equalizers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live. Omnipresent does just that.
We are a customer-focused global employment services partner that can help companies grow their teams in more than 155 countries and territories around the world. How do we do that? Well, through our SaaS platform, OmniPlatform. We help companies (big or small) deal with the complexities involved with hiring global teams remotely, by managing employee onboarding through to offboarding, including legal and compliance, payroll, expenses, and health and benefits.
We also practice what we preach! We are a fully remote company which means we have no head office. Our team of more than 400 people is located in more than 50 countries and territories around the world. This means you can work from anywhere. We provide benefits and support in any global location just as we would for our clients and their remote teams. Our company has a flat structure which means accountability and taking initiative towards your everyday tasks that help further our ambitious company goals.
At a time when remote work is exploding, we’re growing our team to help make global remote work a reality for people everywhere.
Reporting to the IT Operations Manager, and working in the IT Operations team, you will apply your expertise to help us grow our internally faced application landscape. You are here to understand the business challenges the IT Ops team is facing and solve them with technical measures. You will be counted on to recognise when Omnipresent needs to replace a SaaS platform with a more powerful solution. Your day to day will include:
- Develop, support and maintain our shared services SaaS stack
- Lead all aspects of IT projects (planning, implementation, testing, deployment) and share knowledge with other members of the team
- Work closely with the cybersecurity team to improve our security posture
- Partner with stakeholders across the organisation to maximise the value of our SaaS app purchases
- Identify, evaluate and propose key technologies required to support and improve business processes
- Deploy and vet SaaS applications for a progressive problem-solving approach to organisational IT challenges
You are an experienced Senior Application Support Engineer that has worked in cloud-based environments and led IT projects within internal IT teams. You also have:
- 3+ years of experience in managing SaaS-based internally-facing applications
- 5+ years of experience working as an application support or delivery engineer
- Experience leading 3rd party tool implementations (CRMs, ERPs, HCMs etc.)
- Experience working with online collaboration platforms (Google Workspace, Slack)
- Experience writing API-based integrations between SaaS applications (preferably using low-code tools like Zapier, Tray.io, Workato etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Jira Cloud
- Strong knowledge of security best practices within the area of SaaS management.
We would consider it a bonus if:
- You have experience with data flow architecture (organising efficient data Flow)
- You have experience with setting up internal work management systems (Planhat, ServiceNow etc.)
- You have previous experience as an IT Infrastructure engineer or 3rd-line IT support engineer
- You can write scripts/code
- You have previous experience working with AWS-based infrastructure (mostly Lambdas)
You are the sort of person that..
- Has excellent planning and project management skills; ability to effectively manage priorities to meet requirements and deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment, while working on different projects simultaneously
- Is passionate not just about working remotely, but evangelizing a new paradigm between employers and employees that decouples geographic location from economic opportunity — improving quality of life for people everywhere
- Is largely self directed after work is assigned and is advanced in their domain
- Is an advocate of agile principles and practices
- Can communicate clearly and concisely and understand business problems and desired outcomes
- Understands the value of collaboration within the team and across teams
- Is pro-active, results-driven, and excited to work in a fast-growing tech scale-up
What’s in it for you?
- Shared ownership: Being a part of our journey means you’ll own a piece of Omnipresent.
- Annual vacation entitlement: We have a flexible leave policy - you may take as much holiday as you like, so long as it is agreed with your manager. As a guidance, we expect people to take at least 33 days per year, including public holidays (or your region’s minimum, if greater).
- Flexible working: Work from anywhere in the world! We don’t care where or when you work, as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows.
- Development: Training, coaching, and an environment that promotes career ambition and progression.
- Work environment: We are fully remote, allowing you to work from wherever you live in a flexible manner.
- Parental leave: For employees that have been with us for 12 months by their due date, we offer 6 months of fully paid parental leave for the primary caregiver, followed by statutory for your region. Secondary caregivers that have been with us for 12 months are entitled to 8 weeks fully paid parental leave.
- Wellbeing: Mental health and wellbeing support and services through Plumm
- Home office setup: It should go without saying that we will provide you with the equipment you need to work from home in the same way you would if you were in an office. We will provide you with the home office equipment you need to enable you to work effectively wherever you are, including covering internet costs.
- Education: We believe in helping you maximise your potential to deliver maximum impact. Get access to books, courses, mentors and learning plans to help you be your best and do your best!
- Additional benefits: we offer additional benefits that vary from region to region, such as medical, life insurance, pension/retirement funds and more - please ask your Talent Partner when you speak with us!
We believe remote working is a great equalizer and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.