Hi, we’re Phiture — the mobile growth consultancy working with the teams behind leading apps like Adobe, Headspace, and LEGO® 👋. We’re on a mission to become the #1 company in our industry, and we need great people to make it happen.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Account Manager to join our European client service team at Phiture. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology, top-tier clients, and a talented team of marketing professionals. With a focus on delivering exceptional results, you will be responsible for managing client relationships, developing strategies, and driving revenue growth. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an industry that is constantly evolving, and to make a real impact in the app marketing landscape.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Managing 4-6 client accounts, driving strategy, securing upsells and renewals
- Help to lead projects from beginning to end while fostering relationships directly with clients and the agency team
- Base-level client contact, management of status meetings, organizing information shared by and with the client, and ensuring agency procedures are followed
- Gain and maintain knowledge of client businesses, industries, and competition.
- Initiate/draft scope documents and chaperone proposals for client review and approval
- Reliable account forecasting and controlling client KPIs.
- Generate and realize business opportunities on accounts with a focus on long-term relationships, cross-selling, and acquisition of new projects.
- Ensure a great outcome of each project by connecting all involved departments (designer, translator and others).
WHAT YOU BRING TO US
- 5+ years of experience in Account & Project Management
- Understands the business issues clients face in a variety of industries
- Possesses superior communication skills, both internal and client facing
- Self-Starter who is proactive, positive, and adaptable with a problem-solving approach
- Has strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Manages up and knows when to escalate internal and/or client concerns
- Identifies opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing
- Collaborative and able to work effectively across different teams and personalities
- Open, collaborative leadership style with the ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Understanding the challenges of large corporate companies, digital landscape, and solution-orientated mindset.
- Excellent spoken and written english skills are required, any additional language is a plus
- Based in Europe
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Unlimited remote work within your home country and up to 90 days of international remote work every year
- The opportunity to boost your salary with our quarterly bonus scheme and share in the company’s financial success
- Full and free mental health support from licensed therapists through our partnership with the Oliva
- Regular team events and a yearly, all-expenses-paid company offsite
- A yearly €1,000 budget for your personal development
- One training day a month to focus on your personal and professional growth
- Accelerated career development supported by quarterly feedback and progression sessions via Culture Amp, the online people and culture platform
- Flexible working hours so you can find the working patterns that best suit you
- Up to 30 days of paid vacation every year — plus more for special occasions
- An individual career roadmap and personal development plan to support a progressive learning curve
- A flexible working space at our spacious, pet-friendly headquarters in one of Berlin’s lively districts
- Onboarding package full of branded Phiture gear and a company MacBook
- Opportunity to actively influence change by joining our internal Culture, Climate Action, and Diversity & Inclusion teams
- A monthly remote work allowance to help you spruce up your home office space — plus your own monitor and desk chair
- Birthday, anniversary, and seasonal gifts from responsibly sourced local businesses
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of their age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are excited about building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.