Sales Operations Manager - Remote USA
We are looking for a strong, dynamic sales operations rockstar to run point on key annual planning initiatives, such as include Territory Net Potential, Account Segmentation and Scoring/Intent, Territory design, compensation, quota modeling/rollout as well as productivity and capacity planning.
This individual will also support the sales leaders in the development and implementation of well-structured processes, analyzing team performance within the framework of that process, enhancing the team’s productivity and effectiveness, and implementing solutions based on data and analysis.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the operational cadence of the business
- Own requirements for enhancements, along with troubleshooting and resolution of issues related to Sales technology stack
- Help drive adoption of tools within the Sales team
- Work with Sales Management on lead flow procedures, ensuring consistent follow up as well as data consistency globally
- Collaborate with Sales Technology to further improve process flow within CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Work with Marketing leadership/Marketing Operations on maintaining and fine-tuning lead scoring model to improve conversion rates
- Support quarterly and annual planning headcount, compensation, technology, territory assignment / balancing etc
- Lead compensation process; designing/maintaining compensation plans, working with Finance on reconciliation and ensuring correct payment for reps and management globally
- Support VP Sales with day to day operations
- Work hand in hand Marketing and Sales Technology team on alignment around data initiatives
- Bring Annual Planning Operations industry best practices and thought leadership to ThoughtSpot
What you bring:
- Data-driven Opinions
- A dedication and passion to ensure that the business you support consider multiple angles during decision making (you like to be the Devil’s Advocate)
- At least 5 years of overall experience including related processes such as sales operations, marketing operations, sales strategy, and sales enablement
- A demonstrated understanding of SaaS go-to-market models, sales support roles, business metrics and growth best practices
- Experience with developing, designing, and operationalizing inside sales models and processes
- The ability to partner, collaborate, and influence across a wide spectrum of functions and you know when and how to assert or influence business partners
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to influence varying org functions at varying levels of seniority throughout the org
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, including sales alignment, territory planning, reporting and analytics
- Comfortability operating in a fast paced start-up environment
- Ability to work effectively in an evolving environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches, and with multiple competing deadlines
- The ability to adapt quickly to change
- A strong work ethic
- Always focused on doing what’s right for the customer and the business
- High energy and contagious enthusiasm
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn’t just the right thing to do for our people, it’s the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
Please see our Candidate Privacy Notice. By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You have read and understood the Candidate Privacy Notice (“Notice”) and acknowledge the collection, processing, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in the Notice.
- You are not required to provide any requested information to us, but failure to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for a job with us.
- The information you give us is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related unfavorable information. Providing any inaccurate or misleading information may make you ineligible for employment.