Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) is a global leader in digital & biometric identity authentication, fraud prevention, and mobile deposit solutions. Our verified identity platform and advanced image capture solutions are built on the latest advancements in biometric recognition, artificial intelligence, computer vision and machine learning, and trusted by over 7,500 organizations worldwide. We are headquartered in San Diego, California, with operations in the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Mexico, and the Netherlands. Visit us at www.miteksystems.com.
At Mitek, we believe that teams are stronger and more innovative when they have the range of opinions and perspectives that come from diversity. Very simply, we know that diversity is a foundational strength for our organization. A diverse workforce makes for stronger teams as a wider breadth of thinking and experience broadens the power of our collective mind. Building stronger teams is foundational to serving our customers comprehensively, innovating our products and solutions, and enabling more impactful decision-making across our business.
We are Virtual 1st! Whether you choose to work remotely from your home office or in-person from one of Mitek’s offices, our practices, processes and tools are designed to enable your success. At Mitek, the Future of Work is about flexibility and preference wherever and whenever we are working.
Ready to take a big step in your career in Tech Sales? Join our team in Spain!
Your mission will be to generate and close new business from assigned targets with a key focus on the Financial vertical.
You will have the benefit of Mitek’s reputation and leadership position in Iberia. Target customers will typically consist of the most important financial institutions in the southern EU.
What you will do
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face that can be solved with our Mobile Capture and Identity Verification solutions.
- Closing new business consistently at or above quota level.
- Serving as a brand enthusiast with customers for Mitek’s suite of identity products
- Work collaboratively with marketing and product departments to execute sales strategy.
Who you are
- Know how to create compelling communications (written and verbal) and establish direct relationships with target personas at multiple levels within an organization.
- Able to summarize complex issues simply and effectively.
- Personally accountable self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Possess excellent business acumen, combined with a professional demeanor, emotional intelligence and collaborative approach.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup team-focused culture and adapt to a changing environment.
- Logical and creative problem-solver.
- Tons of energy, passion, a good sense of humor and general curiosity.
What you need (to be successful in this role)
- Demonstrated history of min 3-5 years of prospecting, developing, and closing B2B sales. Evidence that you are a top producer.
- Experience in selling to the Banking and/or the wider Financial Services sector in Spain will be a distinct advantage.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish, particularly the ability to communicate clearly, persuasive proposals, emails and presentations. Other EU languages will be valued positively.
- Experience in maintaining a laser focus on named account acquisition, and building pipelines to meet or exceed quota.
- Solid planning, organization, and facilitation skills.
- Ability to use internal resources effectively and efficiently to support sales strategies
- An organized, disciplined approach to prospecting and leading prospects through the buying process.
- Ability to effectively communicate client needs to internal stakeholders and align resources to serve client needs.
- Have a B.A. or B.S. degree preferably.
- Able to travel as required across Spain, the EU and to our global HQ in the US.
What we offer you
- Be part of a strong community that shares the same values.
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work full-time remotely (in Spain) or from our office near Barcelona (located in Cerdanyola del Vallés).
- Play an active role in a highly innovative and fast-growing industry that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of users.
- Live and work in a highly diverse, inclusive, and Agile native ecosystem.
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities.
- Highly competitive salary + sales commission plan, perks and benefits.
€50,000 - €70,000 a year
fix + quarterly sales commissions
We take pride in enabling career growth in an environment of innovation and teamwork. Our commitment to all Mitekians is to do meaningful work that matters. Our culture is defined by delivering our best to our customers by providing high value solutions and impactful outcomes, by continuously challenging convention, and by caring for each other through collaboration and celebrating our successes. We are committed to creating competitive, equitable compensation & benefits programs and career development opportunities.
Benefit offerings – may vary based on geographic location
Financial: retirement plan & company contributions, stock plan participation
Income protection: life & disability insurance
Paid time off: generous annual allowance, company holidays, volunteer time off
Learning: e-learning license, tuition reimbursement, hackathons
Home office setup allowance
We sincerely appreciate your interest in Mitek. We know your time is valuable and look forward to the potential of speaking with you further!