We have some bold revenue goals here at Nowsta and are adding to our already kick-ass (can you swear in a job posting?) team of Sales Development Representatives, who are at the center of meeting those company targets. You will conduct strategic research to determine the best prospective companies and cultivate business relationships to increase the sales of our organization. The SDR role offers an incredible opportunity for growth as top-performers can grow into closing positions as Account Executives.
This is a remote role. You will report directly to the SDR Manager.
What you get to do:
- Outreach to prospects by email, phone, events, and conferences.
- Organize and update internal CRM (Salesforce) systems to provide100% accuracy
- Measure sales results and prepare data for weekly analysis Coordinate with Account Executives to create a direct flow of qualified opportunities
- Create specific daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline metrics
- Continue to develop sales skills through trainings and shadowing to increase results and work towards
Who you are:
- A pro when it comes to the customer experience
- Self-motivated in heavy outbound sales role
- Able to adapt and succeed in a fast-paced, scaling company
- Bachelor's degree required
- 6+ months previous sales experience
- Hospitality or staffing experience
If you meet more than 50% of the listed qualifications, please apply!
- 100% Employer Paid Health Care including Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for each Employee
- Mental Health support through TalkSpace
- Work From Home Flexibility
- 401K (no employer match)
- Paid Family Leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off