Want to sell innovative AI products to amazing consumer brands? Help build a great company? Be on the cutting edge of operationalizing machine learning solutions for all types of businesses?
The Faraday Account Executive is passionate about selling. They invest their time and effort each day building and maintaining a strong pipeline of prospective customers and know how to manage their business. The Account Executive creates, identifies, manages and then closes deals for Faraday. The successful candidate will be an ambitious self-starter who can create a robust pipeline efficiently and effectively and ensure the pipeline remains healthy on an ongoing basis. The Account Executive excels at identifying business pains, quantifying them, connecting the dots to Faraday offerings, and proving out cost effective business solutions.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions. Full benefits are included.
What you’ll do:
- Achieve or exceed bookings goals through the direct sale of Faraday’s existing and new products to qualified prospective customers
- Identify and qualify high-value sales opportunities using techniques such as prospecting, networking, trade shows, and lead nurturing.
- Effectively execute the Faraday sales process for opportunities, including discovery, qualification, solution design, and ROI forecasting.
- Own the sales cycle from lead generation to closure.
- Partner with Account Managers on upgrade opportunities as referred
- Actively own and maintain a sales pipeline in accordance with Faraday business process and philosophies.
- Possess the desire to be part of a growing organization.
- Engage all levels of an organization, including C-level executives.
- Work well in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment.
About the team:
Faraday (http://www.faraday.io/) is an AI platform for solving the most common B2C customer lifecycle revenue challenges. Faraday’s machine learning platform is used by hundreds of brands in energy, finance, e-commerce and other industries to optimize marketing and sales efforts, driving revenue growth from acquisition through retention.
Faraday is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company as we know it drives innovation and contributes to a positive employee experience.
- A proven ability to “hunt” and close
- Outstanding customer referrals
- Exceptional skills in prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing business
- 3–5 years of sales experience—SaaS experience a plus
- Experience selling into growth and marketing teams at all levels of seniority a plus, including users, buyers, and senior leadership
- Confident presentation abilities with experience running both face-to-face meetings and web conferences
- Exceptionally strong work ethic, self-motivated, metric-oriented, curious and driven with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills in order to run multiple opportunities in a tight sales cycle (45-80 days).
- Experience with marketing technology and digital advertising a plus
If you don’t meet 100% of the skills and qualifications listed here, don’t rule yourself out! We want to hire people who are eager to learn, grow their skillset, and come into their role with enthusiasm. If you want to make your mark on a growing startup and think this job would make you excited to show up to work everyday, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
Faraday holds high standards for all of our employees because we know they can deliver; but not without our support. We offer unlimited paid time off, various levels of paid parental leave, company-paid employee health benefits, an employee assistance program and a company -funded budget dedicated to fueling employee interests and backing the causes we all value most. We strive to empower our team members to pursue their passions and the activities that fulfill them outside of work, as well as arm them with the tools, guidance, and space to achieve their goals with Faraday.
Faraday is a consumer prediction platform that enables clients to use data science and machine learning to grow their business intelligently and efficiently. Located in the historic Maltex Building in beautiful Burlington, Vermont, we’re a venture-backed startup founded in 2012. We believe in privacy and are committed to ending the widespread proliferation of consumer data. We believe in science and the power of statistically significant conclusions. We believe in equity and reject all forms of algorithmic prejudice. We believe in health and fun and encourage a positive work/life balance.
The Faraday team believes diversity in identities, perspectives, and backgrounds fosters creativity and enriches the workplace for us all. We deeply value different points of view that allow us to include and celebrate the diversity within our company, as well as build out better products and experiences for our clients.
We welcome applicants of any race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, age, and socioeconomic, marital, veteran, and disability status.