ShelterZoom is an award-winning Web3 company with innovative solutions for smart documents and contracts helping businesses and organizations around the globe meet the needs of a new digital era. At ShelterZoom we envision a world with a Single Source Of Truth® (SSOT®) for the internet and digital economy that is secure, safe and sustainable.
Selected by Gartner in its Hype Cycle for Blockchain and Web3, 2022 alongside other heavyweights, ShelterZoom gave birth to a new species of document that ushers in a new era of security, interoperability and traceability of documents, contracts and any digital content. Headquartered in Wall Street, New York, this is a fully remote work position for applicants based primarily in the USA.
This is the unique opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing Web3 well established startup, you will be part of an international, highly regarded Web3 tech company that is leading the way for a global community. We make a positive impact in the world every day through improving digital security, widening access to Web3 tools, and creating more practical applications for blockchain.
If you are interested in working in a highly innovative and dynamic global team which consists of many highly talented and skilled individuals who are recognized specialists and a company offering plenty of career development and learning opportunities, please read on!
We are looking for: Fully Remote SaaS sales rep
A highly self-driven and result-oriented SaaS sales representative with min. 3 years of sales experience who will be responsible for actively reaching out to and engaging with customers in the USA market to drive sales for ShelterZoom solutions.
As an ideal candidate, you have experience in selling software through your outstanding "hunting" skills. You are hungry for large commissions, and are ready to roll up your sleeves and dig in to the frontlines of software sales to bring a game-changing product to market. Do you have a relentless mindset for tracking down potential clients and sell them on the latest technology? Do you have an insatiable desire to seek out clients and get them onboard? Then this job, with its sizable commission, is perfect for you. This job is for a highly self-driven and result-oriented SaaS sales representative with min 3 years of sales experience who will be responsible for actively reaching out to and engaging with customers in the USA market to drive sales for ShelterZoom solutions. This job is based in Salt Lake City.
· From contact to contract processing: You will convince and win over all sizes of companies, from small, medium to large.
· Recognize the needs of interested parties and be able to make suitable offers and demonstrate the values of our company and solutions.
· Communicate with customers and stakeholders, showcasing and promoting the agile development of our solutions.
· Work closely with the team to improve the sales cycle including optimizing lead generation, pipeline building and conversion rate.
· Prospect relevant target customers, qualify these customers through proactive outreach (such as Cold Calling and Emailing) and sell directly to these customers.
· Develop & manage your sales pipeline, ensuring a steady flow of deals at all stages of the conversion funnel and keeping the CRM system up to date
· Create and optimize sales processes, ensuring smooth operational flow from and between sales teams and account servicing / customer support teams.
· Actively respond to leads coming from marketing efforts, email enquiries and our website. Working to shorten the sales cycle & close deals as efficiently as possible.
· Continue to engage customers throughout their relationship with us to identify opportunities for upselling additional new features, functions & services.
· Collect, consolidate and communicate customer feedback internally to enable improvements to the product, service suite & value proposition presented to partners.
· At all times keep a record of your sales pipeline and regularly report back performance numbers, customer acquisition data to the management team.
· Min 3 years of SaaS software sales experience in target industries such as real estate, legal, financial services, healthcare, government, and education will be an advantage.
· Have a proven record of success in meeting your monthly, quarterly, and yearly targets.
· With your strong communication skills and enthusiastic nature, you bring a high level of persuasion.
· Comfortable conducting virtual product demos for both IT and non-IT sales prospects.
· You are proactive and have a strong desire to step up into sales and account management.
· You are persuasive, creative and have excellent English communication and presentation skills.
· You have your schedule under control and can define your own priorities and work independently.
· You have a talent for communicating, presenting, and influencing effectively at all levels of an organization.
· You have excellent written and spoken English skills. Other languages skills will be a benefit.
· You have a “hunter” mindset and have a strong desire to grow your career as a Sales Professional
· You are comfortable attending several weekly online meetings.
Remote Policy: Full Remote
Location: USA based candidates only
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent or Contract
Salary: Annual Base salary of US$45K- US$60K, with an attractive, generous commission
1. Education: Bachelor’s Degree or above (Proof required prior to contract signing)
2. Language Proficiency: High/Advanced Professional English, in both writing and speaking
3. Work/Professional References: Min 2 references
4. Candidate is required to provide proof of US residential address and the right to work in the US prior to contract signing.
· Reward/Performance-based Stock options
· Reward/Performance-based Cash bonus
· Learning and development opportunities to strive for your individual goals
· Flexible and remote working to ensure a good work life balance where wellbeing matters
· Open minded, collaborative and diverse culture which truly values its employees
· Good career growth path in a company with a one-of-a-kind product of viral nature
· Equal opportunities at any time in respectful, fair and socially conscious surroundings
· You are important - The heart of our company are the employees. That is why we treat each other with respect and open communication.
· Independent, exciting, and responsible job in an established startup
· Dynamic and flexible international team
· Expertise in the field of innovative digital Web3 products. Working in a company that already has significant achievements.