Since 1998, Businessolver has delivered market-changing benefits technology and services supported by an intrinsic responsiveness to client needs. The company creates client programs that maximize benefits program investment, minimize risk exposure, and engage employees with easy-to-use solutions and communication tools to assist them in making wise and cost-efficient benefits selections. Founded by HR professionals, Businessolver’s unwavering service-oriented culture and secure SaaS platform provide measurable success in its mission to provide complete client delight.
The RFP & Technical Writer role plays an integral part in communicating our high-tech services and developing new business. Our ideal candidate is an excellent written communicator, enjoys learning and applying new knowledge, is adept with understanding technology, has a keen eye for detail, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden his or her experience.
If you are ready to hit the ground running and help us deliver delight, this could be your dream job!
- Evaluate and respond to technical requests for proposal on behalf of Businessolver
- Apply knowledge of our proprietary technology to responses
- Understand and write new responses based on internal and external research
- Track work progress of proposals
- Edit document for grammar, style, and content
- Work with existing boilerplate and rough draft material from subject matter experts and convert into high-impact content for proposals
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Technical writing and/or proposal writing experience required
- Prior experience in benefits or healthcare preferred.
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
The pay range for this position is 50K to 75K per year (pay to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data).
Businessolver provides a comprehensive benefits package which can be viewed here: https://businessolver.foleon.com/bsc/recruiting-businessolver-virtual-benefits-guide/ (for eligible full-time roles)
The Businessolver Way…
Our team has spent two decades crafting a culture that challenges each employee to perform at the top of their game – and have fun doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear from you!
Businessolver is committed to maintaining an environment that protects client data. We train our employees to maintain leading class security practices and expect all employees to adhere to policy, procedures and controls.
(Applicable to all roles at an AVP, DIR, VP or SVP and above level):
Serve as a security contact for the business unit. Responsible for driving adoption and compliance with information security and privacy practices. Serve as a liaison with the information security team on security and privacy matters.
Equal Opportunity at Businessolver:
Businessolver is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.