Everi is looking for talented candidates to join our Digital team as a Project Manager II! This position is responsible for managing projects related to our Spark Remote Game Server (RGS) and internal Tools throughout the software development lifecycle to ensure products are delivered on time and meet quality standards. The ideal candidate will be an expert at communicating, planning, priority setting, as well as collaboration, teamwork, and conflict management.
- Responsible for managing projects through the software development lifecycle, running sprint planning and retrospectives, end to end project scope, and daily standup meetings; ensures projects are delivered on time and meet quality standards.
- Ensures that project, technical, and business requirements are properly documented; ensures and facilitates functional requirements and implementation validation is adhered to.
- Serves as process coach, assisting project teams in following defined scrum values and practices in support of full productivity and functionality; continuously seeks opportunities to create and improve processes, quality, and productivity.
- Provides ongoing SDLC project status updates to stakeholders
- Manages, resolves, escalates, and communicates delivery blocks, risks, issues, and changes associated with software development initiatives.
- Responsible for managing, tracking, and reporting on project status, delivery dates, and other project related KPI's.
- Support regulatory submission efforts through documentation compilation, internal ticket management, and processing approvals.
Skills, Knowledge, & Expertise Needed for the Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS/CIS or equivalent work experience in project management.
- 5+ years of experience managing software development projects.
- 3+ years of experience managing software development projects.
- Strong background with Agile methodologies and Atlassian PM tools (Jira and Confluence).
- Able to coordinate and communicate with stakeholders from different teams.
- Excellent Verbal and Communication skills.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Relationship-building experience with internal customers and technical teams.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Teams, Outlook, SharePoint, and PowerPoint, as well as Windows operating systems environments.
- PMP and Scrum Master Certificates are preferred, but not required.
- Gaming or Casino operations experience preferred.
Benefits & Perks
- Everi’s benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, life insurance, maternity and paternity leave, adoption assistance, pet insurance, gym reimbursement, and more!
- Discretionary Time Off (DTO) - No more “banking hours” to take a day off and the perfect way to prevent burnout and improve productivity.
- Building on a solid culture and resounding positive feedback from Everi employees in 2021, Everi continued to receive recognition as a Top Workplace in 2022. Everi was recognized nationally as a Top Workplace 2022 USA and received a second regional award for its HQ in Las Vegas as a Nevada Top Workplace 2022. This most recent award brings Everi’s total number of Top Workplaces awards in 2021 and 2022 to a whopping 10 awards!!!!