About Raptor Maps
Solar power is the largest source of new energy in the world. Raptor Maps is a fast-growing, venture-backed, MIT-born climate tech startup that is building software to enable the solar energy industry to scale. Parties across the entire solar lifecycle use Raptor Maps’ data model to manage ever growing utility-scale solar portfolios. We are an industry leader with hundreds of customers, including owners, builders, operators, and aerial service providers, across over 45 countries with 200+ million solar panels under management. Our software platform is essential in the fight against climate change.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Analytics and Special Projects team. This is an ideal fit for someone looking to work at an early-stage startup and gain lots of valuable hand-on experience with data. You will be working within the Operations Team, closely coordinating with the Customer Support and Success teams regarding the deliverables you manage as well as the Product and Software teams regarding tool improvements. If you are passionate about operational and system improvements within an organization and want to be a part of scaling the solar industry, this is the role for you!
- Confirmation of data quality and coverage
- Manage analytics teams to ensure projects are prioritized appropriately and both deadlines and quality standards are met
- QA/QC and finalize deliverable outputs
- Develop and improve existing systems and procedures
- Execute on specialty analytics projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player
- Love learning new things fast and staying up on technology
- Strong time management skills and a knack for adapting to changing priorities and project needs
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of work experience in project management, operations and maintenance, data analysis, or similar
- Must be primarily located in the contiguous US
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Experience with image processing tools, geospatial mapping, or thermography
- Experience building out and using project management systems (Airtable, Asana, Monday.com, Smartsheets, etc.)
- Prior work or research experience in solar operations and maintenance, field technician work, or other related solar PV experience
- Familiarity with SQL or other data querying language
- Prior startup experience
All Raptor Maps Team Members Have:
Complete ownership and accountability over their role and success in the team.
Transparency into the operations of the rest of the company and are expected to be transparent and communicate honestly and effectively.
A sense of urgency. We are tackling a global problem, working in a fast-paced industry, and building a once in a lifetime company at Raptor Maps.
Raptor Maps is a remote-first company with employees across the country and headquarters at Greentown Labs in Boston, MA. Team members are free to work anywhere in the lower 48 states. A few remote benefits include:
- Paid travel for in-person team trips
- Healthcare with dental and vision options
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Desk budget
- Monthly remote social events and plenty of DoorDash credit
- Amazing team members that tend to love memes, pets, solar, and being active
There’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply if you’re excited about this role and the future of solar.