Do you Love Digital Marketing?
We are GROWING and looking for a dedicated Project Manager to start immediately! Client Accelerators is a digital marketing agency that focuses on paid advertising. We currently spend over $50 Million Dollars a year on platforms like Google, YouTube, Facebook & Instagram. We write their copy, set up their tracking, run their ads, analyze their data, which allows our clients to double, triple, and even quadruple their sales with our advertising skills.
We are seeking to hire a seasoned Project Manager to join our team. If you’re a passionate self-starter, Client Accelerators is a great company for you. Don’t hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for Project Manager:
Determine and define project scope and objectives.
Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements.
Track project costs in order to meet the budget.
Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
Manage contracts with contractors and full-time employees by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution Monitor internal progress and make adjustments as needed.
Measure the launch of new clients’ performance to identify areas for improvement and general success.
- We use Skype internally – it is the go to for any communications
- We use Slack for Client Communications
- We value over-communication (more context the better)
- We value speed in communication (be prompt in responding or provide context as to why you may be slow to respond)
- Weekly Full Team Meetings
- Daily Stand Ups with Pod Leads
WHO ARE WE?
Client Accelerators is the ’go to’ company for coaches, consultants, experts, & authors who want to achieve sustained growth through paid acquisition channels like YouTube, Facebook, TikTok & Google.
We were the 207th fastest growing company on the Inc 5000 list last year, and have had record growth for an advertising agency, growing an incredible 2,574% over the past 3 years.
We’ve been able to have this record growth because of the incredible results we’ve been able to get for our clients, which has allowed us to speak on stages all over the world on our strategies & tactics to doubling, tripling or even 10x their profits by working with us.
We take a hands-on approach to growing each client we bring in by scripting all of their creatives, video production, tracking, & running their ads on these channels to hit agreed upon targets.
Our proven approach has allowed us to spend over $150 Million Dollars & generate over $300 Million Dollars in verified sales in the past 5 years. Currently, our company is focused on founder-led businesses across the e-learning, SaaS and service-based internet space.
We believe great people are at the center of every successful business. Employees are provided a full suite of benefits, including competitive compensation, healthcare, unlimited paid time off, and a fully remote working environment. (We also have offices in New Jersey, Georgia, & Florida if you’d prefer to work in-person 😃).
What makes Client Accelerators so different? For one, our founder, Mike Buontempo is a consultant himself, who has been consulting with different companies & entrepreneurs for the past 13 years.
Our vision is to attract and hire the very best people to help our clients grow profitably and systematically through paid media.
Client Accelerators Core Values
- We are problem solvers: If you spot a problem in our company or a client’s company, provide a solution. There’s millions of problems, and not as many problem solvers, be the solution.
- Open Source Code: We share what’s working with everyone
- Empty The Bucket: Picture this, if you just spent two hours cleaning your car, you put all of the cleaning materials away, but you notice you missed a spot. What do you do? You go back, get everything back out, and complete the job to perfection
- We’re a ‘TEAM’ not a Family: Leaders at CA hire, develop, and cut smartly, so we have Superstars at every position
- Ownership Thinking: Going out of your way to make sure your actions and the actions of your peers are in the best interest of the company
- Being The Best: Mastering your domain so you’re the best in the world at it
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, project management, or a related field
- 1- 3 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Must have basic knowledge of Digital Marketing.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience with process modeling
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Great career growth opportunity - You’ll be working with ‘A’ players in Operations, Sales, Creative, and Media Buying
- Travel opportunities
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Working Hours