a-tune software, a Transnetyx company, provides data and compliance management for research and development facilities through software, services and applications. Our clients include leading international companies and institutions in the fields of academia, pharma and biotechnology in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia. Research driven organizations worldwide use our software to find remedies and vaccines to fight diseases such as e.g. COVID-19 or cancer.
To shape our future at a-tune, we are seeking a full-time U.S. Project Lead to join our Professional Services Team in the United States. The Project Lead supports our international customers in introducing our tick@lab software for the Management of Research Compliance and Lab Animal Research Facilities. The Project Lead’s primary responsibility is guiding customers through the implementation with best practices recommendations and a set of standard project tasks. This position assists with our most common technical support topics and communicates changes in timelines to all project stakeholders in a timely manner. This role is fully remote.
Models appropriate behavior as exemplified by the YX Ten core values, mission, and vision of Transnetyx/ a-tune.
*This role will serve customers and engage with team members as early as 6:00 a.m. Central Time.*
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Manages customer implementation projects from inception through project closure.
- Drives solution definition, resource allocation and project direction while adhering to budget requirements.
- Analyses client requirements and processes, configuration of the software, client support and training, as well as the overall project management to deliver projects on time, within budget and with quality results.
- Assists solving our most common technical support topics.
- Communicates changes in timelines to all project stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Provides required documentation to stakeholders including the product manager and configuration teams.
- Navigates communication with customers to avoid escalation by proposing alternatives to requests when delivery expectations need to be reset or adjusted.
- Maintains a good understanding of the business process and needs of our customers. You are familiar with existing regulations or able to read and understand them.
- Communicates professionally and friendly to both internal and external customers.
- Stays aware of the scope, effort and duration of each project they are supporting.
- Travels domestically and internationally as needed (up to 25%).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor degree or relative advanced degree in a science, business or related discipline.
- PMI/PMP certification is preferred but not required or equivalent
- Minimum experience in Laboratory Animal Science is desired. i.e. previous experience, service as an Ethical Committee Coordinator, Facility Manager, or has an Animal Laboratory Technician background.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Must have a strong background in understanding of Laboratory Animal Science. Including regulatory processes.
- Must have the ability to lead and direct others while remaining approachable and service oriented.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and third parties in order to ensure quality customer service.
- Must possess outstanding communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and customer service skills and have the ability to communicate effectively in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural customer setting.
- Must have the ability to proactively identify and address challenges in a quick, creative, and innovative manner.
- Must be analytical, be attentive to detail, and have the ability to prioritize and multi-task using strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must possess strong project management skills.
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic including great personal drive, motivation, discipline, and initiative; including the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.