At Lifelong Learner Holdings (proud parent company of PSI Services & Talogy), our mission is to help people meet their potential. That is our core purpose, enabling our vision to empower people in their careers and drive organizational success. We achieve this by being the leading global workforce solutions provider that fuses science, technology, and expertise to deliver best-in-class testing, assessment and development products and services.
LLH’s culture is as strong as the people who embody our core values. These include our drive to work together as one team, to be dependable in our pursuit of rigor and excellence, to value people and respect everyone’s talents, to embrace diversity in perspectives and culture, and to think creatively with the willingness to experiment.
Learn more about what we do at: http://www.psionline.com
About the Role
PSI has recently been successful in establishing new revenue streams beyond its traditional role as test delivery partner for test sponsor clients. Two such programs are the delivery of its own high school equivalency credential, HiSET, a competitor to the GED, and its GMetrix platform for test prep/practice test delivery, used predominantly the K12 sector. Both products are positioned in the US domestic educational market, HiSET exclusively so, and significant potential exists for developing synergies between the two.
The go-to-market approaches needed for these programs are very distinct from PSI’s historical B2B model, with diverse audiences requiring an agile multi-channel approach. This role is instrumental in contributing to the continued success of this growing business area by delivering on a marketing strategy that addresses each program’s needs whilst aligning with PSI’s overall marketing efforts.
The Programs Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of marketing for the HiSET program, and for the B2B-related marketing activities for the GMetrix program. GMetrix also has a direct to consumer (B2C) component to it, but that responsibility does not fall within this role.
- Building a sound working knowledge of the two programs that PSI delivers in the space and the profiles of the various stakeholder audiences
- Acting as principal brand owner for each of the programs’ unique brands; driving brand awareness and market share in their respective markets
- Analysing market trends and preparing forecasts
- Drawing on the expertise of the other members of the broader marketing team and working with internal stakeholders to define effective strategies for each program
- Coordinating the execution of those strategies across all go-to-market channels; B2B, resellers, delivery partners, stakeholders and test takers
- Setting appropriate KPIs with senior management, tracking data, analyzing and reporting regularly on the marketing performance for each program
- Inputting to the submission of relevant annual marketing budgets and managing the budget allocation for program marketing
- Managing the program marketing team
- Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure consistency and alignment with branding, B2C and B2B activities
- Attendance at relevant sector events and involvement in the presentation of conference papers and presentations
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements
- Experienced - You have at least 3 years of experience in marketing management preferably within an organisation focussed on US educational markets.
- Certification and education – You have ideally earned a degree in marketing, business studies or education-related.
- Team Player - You are committed to the success of the marketing team as a whole and the desire to support colleagues within both the marketing and program teams with their varied needs.
- Comfortable with complexity - You are eager to learn the ins-and-outs of different credentialing programs and their nuances and are then able to translate that understanding into clear, concise strategies and campaigns.
- Multi-tasking – You’re able to work on a number of difference programs at once with differing demands and priorities.
- Adaptable - You thrive in fast-paced environments. You are excited by change and can adapt quickly to changes in our business. You are able to handle “surprises” and can accommodate sudden changes to your workload or schedule, which may occasionally include some non-traditional hours including evenings or weekends.
- Engaged – You enjoy taking on challenges and you like ‘rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done’. You are a self-starter and manage your work and deadlines independently and effectively.
- Results driven – You love showcasing how marketing activities positively impact program’s performance.
- Meticulous about deadlines - You like setting your own deadlines and meeting them without sacrificing the quality of your work outcomes.
Lifelong Learner Holdings offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Expressing an interest in employing your time and talent with PSI is paying us the ultimate compliment. We sincerely appreciate your interest!