FLASH is seeking a Program Manager to join our EV Division Operations Team, reporting directly up to the Director of Implementation. FLASH is the fastest growing parking technology solution in the United States and is recognized as the leader in Cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) application in the mobility industry. This position will play an integral part in managing large strategic projects for Grants, Demand Partners and Strategic Partners. The objective of these projects is to develop product offerings that Flash can replicate and scale throughout the US. This position will require coordinating across departments like Implementation, Utilities, and Development ensuring projects are on track and providing progress updates to all necessary stakeholders. This position will be responsible for driving team objectives and initiatives with software applications such as Jira, Google Suite, and Confluence. The Program Manager will assist with developing Standard Operating Procedures and best practices pertaining to the solutions developed from these strategic projects...
About You / What We’re Looking For:
A candidate will be successful in this role if they have experience coordinating large projects, proficient in the aforementioned applications, drafting SOPs, and thriving in a highly collaborative team environment. This candidate must be systematic in scheduling/ managing meetings as well as have excellent organizational and communication skills. A successful Program Manager will learn as much as possible about their projects, keeping them on track and identifying areas for improvement.
What You’ll Do...
- Managing large projects for Grants, Demand Partners, and Strategic Partners. Coordinating across departments like Implementation, Utilities, and Development to keep projects on track, communicate progress, and provide updates.
- Assist with developing Standard Operating Procedures pertaining to the products developed from these projects.
- Work directly with Management providing progress updates and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Assist with creating & executing internal training programs for our new operational partnerships
Who You Are...
- 1-3 years experience in the EV Charging industry REQUIRED
- Understanding of electric utility rates and/or infrastructure is desired.
- Understanding of parking technologies is desired.
- Proven work experience as a Program Manager or similar role
- Experience with strategic planning and implementation
- Experience giving and receiving feedback and constructive criticism from a variety of channels
- Relevant experience and proficiency in Salesforce, Google Suite, Confluence and Jira
- Effective communication, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Technical understanding and aptitude
- Documentation skills
- Great time management skills
- Strong organization skills
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- Self starter that thrives with minimal supervision
- Reliable, Accountable, Responsible, and a team player
- Ability to use a personal computer
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language in a business environment.