MedeAnalytics is a leader in healthcare analytics, providing innovative solutions that enable measurable impact for healthcare payers and providers. With the most advanced data orchestration in healthcare, payers and providers count on us to deliver actionable insights that improve financial, operational, and clinical outcomes. To date, we’ve helped uncover millions of dollars in savings annually.
MedeAnalytics seeks a Product Owner for our Payer Product Team. You will oversee the development of products from start to finish to ensure they meet the client’s needs and preferences. The ideal candidate will have big ideas and strategies that foster an environment of collaboration and creativity. We need someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset for distilling business value and goals into roadmaps and refined product backlogs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead scrum teams to support product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities while communicating with stakeholders throughout the project.
- Collaborate with internal partners and stakeholders to analyze needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals
- Create User Stories from business requirements with the voice of the customer
- Maintain two weeks of fully groomed sprints for the scrum development team, ensuring product backlog items are always correctly prioritized.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to align work priorities with maximum value to the product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and user story details
- Partner with Product Managers to develop and maintain the product backlog in line with product strategy and business value
- Lead planning product release plans, communicating delivery expectations for new features
- Mitigate impediments that impact the scrum team ability to complete sprint and/or release goals
- Stay on top of new trends and best practices in Agile/Scrum
- Serve as product ambassador internally and externally, sharing knowledge and answering questions
Experience and Interests:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner/Product Development within a healthcare payer environment required
- 3+ years of experience working with healthcare quality programs including healthcare quality measurement and reporting (HEDIS, Star, CAHPS)
- In-depth knowledge of payer quality management and measurement, and value based care
- In-depth knowledge of agile methodology for project management
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting needs of stakeholders
- Understanding of business value related to features and functions
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skill
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision benefits - Effective on the first of the month after your start
- Company paid Basic Life & AD&D Insurance, STD/LTD
- ROBUST Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401k with company match
- 9 paid holidays AND 3 floating holidays = 12 total!
- Paid time off accrual
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Professional Development
- and more!
- Base Salary Range: USD $100,000 - $115,000
- **Individual compensation packages are based on various factors unique to the candidate, including skill set, relevant experience, qualifications, and other job-related reasons.
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.