Tangelo aims to improve healthy food access and promote healthier lifestyles by making nutritious, affordable, and delicious food options accessible through a benefits platform for low-income families and those with chronic conditions. Our platform provides subsidized medically tailored meals and healthy grocery delivery at reduced costs, or even free, through partnerships with insurance companies, governments, universities, non-profits, and employers.
Tangelo, the food benefits platform that is on a mission to help Americans access fresh and nutritious foods, is currently seeking a talented individual to lead the Product Owner role. The company is working hard to revolutionize the way people access healthy foods and, as the Product Owner, you will be at the forefront of this movement. In this position, you will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of Tangelo’s product strategy. As a Product Owner, you will be working with a product team to build an exceptional platform that will help millions of Americans lead healthier lives.
- Work closely with the product development team to create and implement product strategies
- Manage the product backlog and ensure that the team is focused on the highest priority items
- Define product vision and strategy based on market research, customer feedback, and user testing
- Act as the end to end owner of the product lifecycle including roadmapping, requirement creation and wireframes for all new features
- Work with the development team to ensure that products meet the customer’s needs and provide value
- Utilize Jira to manage tickets, oversee quality assurance, and coordinate bug fixes, ensuring smooth project management.
- Prioritize features and requirements based on market trends and customer feedback
- Drive product launches, including working with customer support, marketing, and sales teams
- Monitor and report on product performance, customer feedback, and market trends
- 4+ years of experience in a product owner role, preferably in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience driving end-to-end product development process, including defining user stories, wireframing, prototyping, testing, and iterating to ensure the delivery of high-quality solution
- Proven knowledge of and experience working in product management tools such as Jira
- Expertise in the principles of Agile Product Management
- Native inclination and stamina to investigate and solve complex problems while being able to flex into fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong, clear, and succinct written and verbal communication skills
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to analyze complex data sets and make informed decisions
- Leadership qualities and empathy to manage upwards, laterally, and on behalf of our stakeholders
- Competitive salary
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Unlimited PTO
- Company laptop
- Remote first! Work from anywhere in the United States