A2 Hosting, Inc. is currently looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our team!
The Product Owner is responsible for managing and overseeing many different aspects of various hosting products. As a key member of the product department, the Product Owner will work to identify opportunities and drive product success in order to drive revenue while creating an optimal customer experience.
Working alongside a team of passionate professionals and leaders, the Product Owner will be an integral part in ensuring that A2 Hosting is a continued leader in web hosting services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure product pricing and packages are in line with the competitive market based on research and industry trends
- Manage and execute product strategy and roadmaps for numerous A2 Hosting products, including VPS and dedicated server packages
- Conducting in-depth market research to identify opportunities for product initiatives
- Collaborate with other departments regarding ongoing product updates and projects
- Work with project management team to leverage and optimize existing tools and processes
- Generate and analyze accurate data and reporting around key metrics and analytics
- Perform related duties as assigned, within scope of practice, to ensure individual, team, and organizational success.
- 3+ years of professional experience with product delivery and management
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the tech industry, either on an engineering team or product management team required; web-hosting experience a plus
- Familiarity with WHMCS, WHM, cPanel, and popular CMSs such as Wordpress strongly preferred
- Ability to read, write, and speak effectively in English to communicate highly technical and complex concepts to members at all levels of the organization
- Proven experience in researching, defining, and executing business processes
- Intermediate understanding of business fundamentals, including P&L, required
- Effective time management skills including multitasking and prioritization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience working in a team environment, preferably with a globally dispersed team
Why Work for A2 Hosting:
We invest in our Team Members and promote from within. We have extensive technical training that all Team Members receive when hired, this will aid in your success within your role. Here is more about what we offer:
- Subsidized health insurance; dental and vision coverage also available (for US Team Members)
- Paid parental leave
- Company-matching 401k, traditional or Roth (for US Team Members)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of hours to be used for vacations, holidays and sick time
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance (for US Team Members only)
- The ability to work from home; this position is 100% remote
This position is a remote position, you can live anywhere in the world as long as you have a reliable internet connection.
To the US applicants - we are licensed to do business in the following states: AR, AZ, FL, GA, IN, KY, MD, MI, NC, OK, OR, PA, SD, TX, UT, VA, VT, and WI.