365 Retail Markets is the global leader of self-service technology and convenience solutions for the food service industry. Through our combination of micromarket, vending, and dining technologies, we offer the best-in-class point-of-service platform for the workplace. For the last decade, 365 has been pioneering innovation and winning multiple awards for revolutionizing the market with superior technology, strategic partnerships and ultimate flexibility in customization and branding. At 365, we are committed to supporting our customers and employee’s success!
As the Product Owner for EMEA, you will be responsible for a range of tasks aimed at ensuring products and features are complete, ready for use in the local EMEA marketplace, and delivered with excellence. This multi-faceted role will participate in the validation, testing, deployment, and support of products and features in the region and become the subject matter expert on every nuance important to the EMEA. You will need to be clever at solving problems as they arise, and bootstrap solutions as needed to meet the immediate needs and ensure business continuity. An entrepreneurial mindset will be required to expedite clever solutions and consult with customers to reveal opportunities we might not otherwise be aware of. Awareness of local industry trends as well as competitive insight is also critical to ensure 365 maintains its advantage of innovation. This role will rely on building internal and external partnerships that deliver best-in-class experience focused solutions and a positive 365 ecosystem stakeholder experience. Exceptional subject matter level communication and influence skills will be critical to success. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Product Management at 365 Retail Markets.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Orchestrate, produce, and review the writing of product requirement documents (PRDs) that align with the local strategies set forth by Senior Management.
- A high degree of comfort in tactical execution and dealing with ambiguity is needed. You must ensure products and releases are launched correctly for the EMEA region, completely and on schedule.
- Critical thinking and a demonstrated ability to develop solutions within complex business case scenarios is required.
- Ability to process a broad array of inputs into a strategy and present this critical and creative strategic information thoughtfully.
- Assesses local market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products on a regular and ongoing basis and present those findings to 365 management. Regularly perform pricing and competitive analysis by customer channel and recommend strategies to improve market position, improve quality and/or reduce costs.
- Collaborate closely with the Product and Marketing teams to provide product knowledge support and collaborate on improvements that would positively impact the revenue, product awareness and/or lessen the need for support.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to influence requirements, features, and end products.
- Identify weaknesses in prototypes based on local firsthand knowledge and make the necessary changes and/or suggestions to course correct and ensure flawless execution.
- Establish and maintain relationships with local business partners and vendors to help facilitate business execution.
- Experience deploying solutions in the field and/or working in the foodservice or POS industry a plus!
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Product Management
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in computer sciences or equivalent or 3 years of related experience.
- High level of independent judgment.
- Comfortable working in whitespace (new areas/concepts) and open-minded to new and changing approaches to ensure desired solution is achieved.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills- Strong research, analysis, and presentation skills- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities autonomously.
- Self-managed, self-starter able to work in rapidly changing environment, with the ability to deal effectively with ambiguity, learn new tasks independently, make decisions, and take action.Able to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments, local business partners, and employees in a team-oriented environment with a customer-service orientation.
- Adaptive style that supports and promotes collaboration, teamwork, and innovation, and an ability to act and react swiftly to continuous change.
- Thinks critically about existing processes and opportunities, generates bold, creative ideas, and exhibits problem solving, process improvement, analysis, and quick decision making.
- Support and lead implementation of new business policies and projects in a timely and efficient manner