Jeeves is an all-in-one corporate card and expense management platform for startups, enterprises and SMBs around the world. Jeeves has raised over $380M and is backed by top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, CRV, Tencent, Stanford University, Clocktower Ventures and Founders of more than 15 unicorns including David Velez (Nubank), Carlos Garcia (Kavak), Sebastian Mejia (Rappi) and the family office of two FAANG founders.
Jeeves’ mission is to become the financial operating system for all global businesses. Since its public launch in March 2021, the company now services more than 3000 clients across 24 countries and 3 continents.
What You'll Do:
As a Product Operations Manager at Jeeves, you’ll work directly with product management and engineering teams on the company’s top product launches. You’ll be responsible for building strong connections with user-facing teams (support, sales, account management, etc), ensuring a tight product feedback loop, and coordinating smooth, high-quality feature launches. In some cases, you will also work directly with our largest customers, learning more about their use cases and problems as you help them get more out of the existing products. This is a highly cross-functional individual contributor role, and it will be a critical lever for us to deliver on our mission.
- Drive top company features, launches, and global rollouts (in partnership with product marketing, user operations, account management, product training, and others)
- Own product launch readiness to ensure that customer-facing teams are ready with the information and processes required to support new products
- Collect, quantify, define & prioritize product-related challenges in existing products. Uplevel the understanding of how the product is being used in the real world
- Dig into the issues yourself and get your hands dirty to identify the root of any product problem that customers are facing. Come up with solutions to present to Product Managers and Engineers.
- Develop novel processes & tools and share your thought leadership on how to run efficient betas and launches
- You have 5+ years of experience in product operations, product management, or an operational role that worked closely with product and engineering teams
- Experience with SQL
- You have a passion for delivering an outstanding user experience and can develop a deep understanding of a complex product and its use cases
- You enjoy digging deep into the data, analyzing user feedback and using these insights to drive product improvements
- You have a talent for building empathy for user problems
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and are great at explaining highly technical topics to technical and non-technical audiences
- You have a can-do attitude and ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- PMP experience or affinities
- Experience in a high growth technology company
- Experience in the payments space
- Experience in strategy consulting or finance