THE ROLE: We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to supercharge our Growth and Monetization activities, help grow our Subscription business, and play a creator-centric role in designing the future of the Splice membership model, and future related offerings.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a producers playground, delivering music creators the tools they need to bring their ideas to life. With a massive, industry-leading catalog of licensed samples, paired with powerful AI, and access to affordable plugins and DAWS, Splice kicks sound discovery, inspiration, and creative output into overdrive.
HOW WE WORK:
At Splice, DISCO is a rallying cry for collaboration, accountability and unity within our organization; Direct, Inclusive, Splice Together, Creator Centric and Optimistic. Our shared success depends on our ability to support one another, work well together and communicate directly. By embracing flexibility and a unified approach, we can navigate anything that’s thrown at us.
Splice embraces a culture of remote work. You’ll see your colleagues showing up from across the US and the UK. In order to keep us working well as a team, we have regular communication, including Town Halls, departmental All Hands and get-togethers.
When you join Splice, you join a network of colleagues, peers, and collaborators. Are you ready?
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- You will be responsible for leading the go-to-market strategy for Splice’s subscription model and adjacent areas of our monetization business.
- Your day-to-day will involve understanding the upcoming improvements and updates, and providing positioning and messaging for internal purposes, and a strategy for customer communications.
- You will be dedicated to sharing improvements and updates in a way that keeps our customers informed and engaged of what they get from their Splice membership, and which make strategic sense from a business perspective.
- You will also lead GTM strategy for growth activities, including cross-selling our products throughout Splice’s Gear and Sounds marketplaces, with an eye to maximize commercial success while doing right by the customer.
- You will take a data-driven approach to reporting on the success of growth and monetization activities, and work with an experiment-driven mindset.
- 3+ years experience in product marketing and/or marketing in eCommerce
- Excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to cross-functional work
- A user-focused attitude, with a dedication to Splice subscribers and future customers
- A strong background in music production, whether professional or as a hobbyist
- Clear understanding of Splice’s place in the industry