Fictiv Exists to Enable Hardware Innovators to Build Better Products, Faster
Fictiv, coined the “AWS of manufacturing,” is a leading technology company transforming the $350 billion manufacturing industry. Our cutting-edge cloud platform uses AI and machine learning algorithms to help companies build hardware at the speed of software. Come join our growing team!
Impact In This Role
At Fictiv, we’re at the forefront of transforming a $35 trillion manufacturing industry. We’re on a mission to reshape the landscape, and we need a dynamic Product Marketing Manager to lead the way.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Fictiv, you’ll be at the helm of our go-to-market strategy for our CNC and Sheet Metal offerings. You’ll dive deep into the daily challenges our target audience faces, understanding their purchasing behaviors, influencers, and decision-making processes. Your role is all about conveying our unique value proposition and demonstrating how we solve our customers’ most pressing problems. Through close collaboration with product owners, marketing experts, designers, and, most importantly, our customers, you’ll shape our marketing messaging, content, campaigns, and sales enablement.
Our ideal Product Marketing Manager understands the target customer, competitive landscape, industry trends, and is often a subject matter expert themselves, with prior experience as a Technical Applications Engineer (TAE) or pre-sales specialist in CNC and/or sheet metal.
This position reports to the Director - Solutions Marketing.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead product marketing content development
- Negotiate budgets to execute our product marketing vision at scale
- Improve and augment Fictiv’s product marketing content output and ensure it is Search Engine optimized
- Manage the launch and content calendar to flow with the roadmap and also coincide with key industry events
- Shape product marketing campaigns that target prospective customers
- Align all product marketing copy with Fictiv’s brand ideals
- Build relationships with external customers and key stakeholders
- Set product marketing budgets and track spend, always with an eye for ROI
- Convert prospects into paying customers through consistent communications
- Outline product marketing deployment timelines
- Educate sales and Fictiv overall on current product messaging
- Manage team’s product marketing campaigns
- Craft the product storytelling vision and voice
- 5+ years product marketing and development experience
- Deep understanding of market trends and product lifecycles
- Firm grasp of ways to develop strategic product marketing campaigns
- High degree of empathy for others’ perspectives and circumstances
- Sharp negotiation tactics
- Data analytical and market analysis skills
- Collaboration and strong communications skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superb leadership abilities
- Intuitive understanding of how to effectively assign responsibilities
- Extensive experience designing customer promotions
- Proficiency with product design techniques based on hands-on experience
- Expert grasp of software engineering, computer science, or mechanical engineering preferred
Salary Range: $125,000 to $140,000 per year
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Monthly Virtual Work stipend for things like food, internet, travel, pet care, health and wellness
- Annual Education stipend
- Parental leave programs
- Paid volunteer days
- Onboarding setup, including: standing desk, laptop, monitor, and chair, and a stipend for additional items such as headphones, blue light glasses, or any other ergonomic supplies you may want or need
- And much, much more!