Our job everyday is to protect the data and critical assets of businesses world-wide by discovering hidden vulnerabilities… before the bad guys do!
At CybelAngel, we see beyond perimeters to protect businesses from the most critical cybersecurity threats. Fortune 500 Global to mid-size companies world-wide, trust CybelAngel’s global team of approximately 200 team members to protect their businesses from digital threats. With a combination of advanced machine learning, cyber analysis expertise, and a powerful suite of software solutions, CybelAngel detects and resolves our clients potential threats, long before they can fall into the hands of cyber criminals.
Our capabilities expand every day to uncover new risks, detect more threats, protect more clients, and create new possibilities for our employees.
With offices in Boston, Paris, and London, CybelAngel’s global footprint allows for a thriving hybrid, office and remote-work environment. We are looking for exceptional ‘go-getters’ who share our ambitious vision, innovative culture, high commitment to ethics, and enthusiasm for being the best possible place to work!
- Be Bold
- Be Curious
- Stronger Together
Who we’re looking for:
You’re a self-starter professional willing to take your career to a new level. You thrive in a dynamic, hyper-growth environment. You are ready to challenge yourself and others to deliver customer-driven solutions. You’re energized by the thought of working with diverse, global teams.
What you’ll do:
Own go-to-market execution more specifically:
- Messaging. Describe the solution in terms of its ability to address key use cases, and create crisp and compelling messages that drive market acceptance and ARR growth
- Positioning and Packaging. Ensure the continuous market-fit of your product lines, by identifying business opportunities and alternate packaging options.
- Go-To-Market. Develop and execute go-to-market strategies, drive launches, and set targets, tracking and analyzing the success of all activities, to enhance the experience for our internal teams and customers.
- Enablement. Collaborate with Revenue Enablement to promote internal product education, and iterate on product value proposition
- Managing product launches. Foster alignment with Product Management on upcoming releases, product initiatives, launches and messaging
- Customer marketing. Foster awareness, product adoption and engagement from our users.
How you will grow with us:
You will join a cross-functional Product Marketing team, and get to collaborate on a daily basis with Product Managers, Product Designers, Customer Success Managers, RevOps, Sales Representatives, Marketers, Cyber-Analysts.
The PMM team is in charge of competitive and market intelligence; go-to-market strategies and product releases; global positioning, packaging, and pricing; and influence the overall Product Strategy.
Whether you want to develop your creative side, through innovative product storytelling, or fuel your love for go-to-market, through product launches, or even both!, CybelAngel will take you to the next level.
Who You Are
- 6 to 10+ years of experience either in Marketing positions (Content, Growth, Digital Marketing Manager) or Product positions (Product Owner, Product Manager, Product Designer)
- Strong experience in B2B tech (softwares) companies
- Well honed project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, allowing you to understand, synthesize and explain complex problems in a simple way
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Notable sense of organization and acute prioritization
- English mandatory, french preferred
- And a pitch-in, get-in-done attitude!
Bonus Points if
- You have experience in a customer-facing role: Sales, Customer Success or Account Management
- You have previous experience in the CyberSecurity world
If you do not meet the requirements but you think you are a great fit, you are welcome to apply and explain why !
How we’ll take care of you:
💰 Salary range: 64k - 74k€ based on your level of seniority and competencies you will demonstrate during the hiring process
🏦 10% bonus, based on company and individual performances
💸 Stock options for every employee
🍱 Debit card for paying for lunch, with company contribution.
💛 Very friendly and benevolent atmosphere with parties, sport sessions, board games nights, music band…
🏋🏾♀️ Leeto grant from CSE
📍 Remote options from everywhere in France or neighboring countries (but you can come to our amazing office near Parc Monceau whenever you want, and it’s paid by the company up to once every 6 weeks)
90% of our People recommend CybelAngel
92% are happy with the work life balance at CybelAngel
Your hiring journey with us :
- 30’ call with Pierre, Recruiter, to discuss about expectations from both ends
- 45’ call with your future manager Julia, Product Marketing Director, to discuss context and projects and to evaluate mission fit
- 60’ Business case with members of the Product/Marketing teams to assess your technical expertise against past achievements
- 30’ call with PMM stakeholders about culture fit