Arryved Inc. is a Boulder-based company specializing in Point-of-Service for craft breweries, restaurants, and other craft destinations. We operate in hundreds of establishments across the country, with many of the top craft establishments using our platform. You’ve probably seen our system in use at craft destinations nationwide—or maybe you’ve used the Arryved mobile app yourself. At our core, we use software to build excellent customer experiences on both sides of the counter, from being the central hub of the restaurant/taproom and back-of-house, to online sales and mobile guest experiences. We believe that nothing is worth doing unless it aligns with your customer experience and is done right, no matter the cost.
Are you an experienced product marketer with a knack for storytelling? Are you organized, analytical, and collaborative? If yes, this role may be for you—we are looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager.
We want someone as passionate about service as we are, and equally as passionate about connecting with customers who need and benefit from our products.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting.
- Strong understanding of and experience in SaaS marketing (Enterprise and/or SMB).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized, structured, and process-driven with excellent documentation skills.
- Data and research-oriented.
- Able to manage, and communicate multiple competing priorities.
- A “driver” personality: You’re biased toward action, an excellent collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards transparency and delivery.
- Excited to help teammates, seek different perspectives and enjoy working with cross-functional teams to achieve shared goals.
What you’ll do
- Messaging/Positioning: Serve as our audience messaging expert by collaborating with senior leadership, product, sales, customer success, and marketing to develop and implement product positioning and messaging that clearly articulates our value proposition and resonates effectively with our target audience
- Competitive Intelligence: Conduct market and competitor research and continually analyze and report back with insights on trends and updates to empower cross-functional teams on how this impacts our messaging and positioning
- Product Launches: Lead the cross-functional effort to launch new products and features
- Sales Enablement: Enable our customer-facing teams to sell effectively by creating sales collateral including pitch decks, one-pagers, case studies, use cases, website product pages, and other product- and value-prop focused materials
- Usage and Adoption: Own customer marketing campaigns that drive usage and adoption (deliver the value that we promised) and support growth and expansion (upsell/cross-sell/renewals)
- Product focused demand gen strategy: Empower other marketing functions including demand generation and brand to launch prospect and industry-facing campaigns across web, community, social, email, ads, and other marketing channels
Nice to Have
- Experience with POS Systems
- Industry experience in Craft Beverage or Restaurant
- Experience with Hubspot, WordPress, Zoho, Pendo
- Headquarters in Boulder CO. We prefer local / hybrid, but are open to applicants anywhere in the US.
- Must be willing to travel to industry events, speaking opportunities and client visits as necessary
- Salary is FTE $100,000 – $150,000 DOE
- Benefits Include Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k (plus match), PTO, Parental leave, Disability & Basic Life, Volunteer Day and 12 paid holidays