With over $2 billion in bookings of experiences, the Peek.com platform combines powerful business software with an award-winning marketplace for consumers to book fun things to do like wine tours, watersports, skydiving, art classes, and more.
The Peek Pro software suite provides world-class online booking, point-of-sale, and hundreds of automation tools such as inventory management, dynamic pricing, waivers, and marketing analytics. Thousands of operators like the Museum of Ice Cream, Artechouse, and Jam NOLA have grown their business and automated their operations with our technology.
Peek follows a “remote-first” philosophy, with our team of over 250 Peeksters distributed across exciting locales such as San Francisco, New York, Austin, Nashville, Salt Lake City, Santiago, Medellin and beyond. We recently raised over $80 million backed by Westcap and Goldman Sachs to continue uniting the world through experience.
PS: Peek just made the 2021 Forbes America's Best Startups Employer list and was granted Newsweek’s Future of Travel award.
We're looking for a strategic, creative, and user-focused Growth Product Manager to own the ideation, development, and growth of our new marketplace. The ideal candidate will have experience in growth-focused roles, ideally in a B2C or marketplace setting, and be comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
- Drive product growth strategies, from conceptualization to execution, that effectively boost user acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Utilize AI tools to aid in the creation, optimization, and distribution of content. This includes using AI to assess and improve the readability, relevance, and engagement levels of content.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive SEO strategy to enhance organic search visibility, drive increased web traffic, and promote user acquisition and engagement, leading to higher conversions and growth.
- Define, design, and manage new product features that deliver on growth objectives.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, data, and marketing teams to design experiments and drive product enhancements.
- Analyze key metrics and conduct user research to inform data-driven decision-making and hypothesis-driven product development.
- Identify growth opportunities within our marketplace and work cross-functionally to realize these opportunities.
- Communicate product plans, benefits, and results, to a variety of audiences, from internal stakeholders to all Peek.com employees.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, growth marketing, or related roles with a proven track record of driving growth in an online consumer product.
- Demonstrated success in setting strategic direction for products and executing product roadmaps.
- Proven ability to run rigorous A/B tests and perform user testing.
- Leading the charge on AI: utilizing tools to help radically improve workflows and time to execution
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with tools such as Google Analytics and Mixpanel
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including Engineering, UX/UI, and Marketing.
- Strong problem-solving, leadership, and communication skills.
- Experience in marketplace businesses or in the travel industry is a plus.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent. Technical background preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
Perks & Benefits
Peek invests in our employee’s health and well-being. We’ve built our benefits package around our Peekster’s needs including full health care, dental, and vision plans, paid maternity and paternity leave, company recharge at the end of the year, and competitive compensation packages that include significant equity upside that allows you to share in Peek’s long-term success.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. Beginning on July 1, you may locate and view the UnitedHealthcare MRFs on the UnitedHealthcare public site by going to transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com.
Peek Travel Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.