Level Ex uses state-of-the-art video game technology and cognitive neuroscience to accelerate the adoption curve of new techniques and products in medicine. Using the psychology of entertainment - our games drive an order of magnitude more engagement than other digital HCP marketing and training approaches… and we are just scratching the surface of what is possible.
Our games revolutionize the way medical professionals advance their clinical skills, earn CME, and keep up-to-speed on challenging cases, new drug therapies, medical devices, and clinical best practices. The company’s medical video games run on phones, tablets, and web browsers, and are played by over 1 Million healthcare professionals. Our latest cloud-gaming platform allows multiple users to diagnose or treat a virtual patient collaboratively over video-conferencing platforms like Zoom. Top-20 pharmaceutical and medical device companies (including J&J, Amgen, Philips, Baxter, and many others), national medical societies, and government organizations such as NASA leverage Level Ex’s acclaimed platform for HCP education and training.
We’re now looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our growing team and report to our Senior Manager of Product Management.
What You’ll Be Doing With Us:
- Partner with the commercial and production teams to identify, win, and deliver business opportunities.
- Coordinate development of singular products that address both consumer and client needs, and comfortably switch between the two need sets through all stages of product development.
- Translate core gameplay concepts into client facing narratives in partnership with sales & marketing.
- Probe to understand the critical needs of clients so goals and objectives can be defined and shared across teams.
- Coordinate refinement of general product requirements working with other team leadership for our various solution types, like interactive content, conference experiences, training, and sales aids.
- Write documentation that clearly illustrates the ‘box’ we need to fill for any proposed solution, combining both player needs and client requirements.
- Write proposals that clearly illustrate the targeted solution for a product that illustrates both the scale of work and the broad design direction for the project.
- Recommend prioritization across products / product features, including a willingness to shelve products or ideas that are not meeting expectations through various product development lifecycle stages.
- Coordinate project kickoff deliverables with the Production team, and transition projects from Pre-Sales to Production, to Optimization phases.
- Understand the capabilities of our platforms, product opportunities, competitor research, and information on our players to clients
- Identify areas of risk to product roadmaps and escalate rapidly to find solutions.
- Consume and analyze product data to make informed decisions on future solutions.
- Effectively partner with Production, Design & UI/UX team strengths to conceptualize, spec, and implement features, mechanics, systems, and new client offerings that leverage play.
- Respond articulately to client questions around feasibility with our technology from a simulation, education, video game design, timeline, and cost perspective.
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external teams to launch new products, implement efficient processes, and proactively address potential challenges.
Who We Want To Meet:
- Minimum of 4+ years of Product Management experience, including within the SaaS Healthtech industry.
- An understanding of the product development lifecycle, the pain points / processes of medical device / pharmaceutical companies, and how education, training & marketing work within their Business.
- Demonstrable experience of communicating across internal and external audiences to articulate the product.
- Have an array of ‘tools in the toolbox’ to effectively collaborate and deliver on internal and external projects.
- Experience in leading client facing implementation Kickoff meetings & Discovery sessions.
- Ability to accurately understand the relationship between various features and development costs.
- Ability to manage product decisions through the use of real data.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience.
- A deep understanding of Agile tools / Methodologies (Jira, Story Writing, Epic Creation, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with deep analytical abilities.
Benefits & Perks:
- Multiple health insurance plans, one with 100% company-paid premiums at all levels.
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match.
- Family-friendly benefits; 4 weeks of PTO, 2 weeks of company holidays, dental, vision, optional pet insurance, and more!
- In-person and remote-friendly events, i.e., board games tabletop simulator, Jackbox Games, DEI events, game jams, virtual happy hours.
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter. Meet some of our incredible team here, and learn why you’ll enjoy our company and culture - Video: Why Join Level Ex.
Level Ex is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds, and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected, and everyone has an Identity. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day.
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.