Who We Are:
Discuss is helping leading organizations, brands and agencies across the globe turn people’s experiences into insights. Thousands of Market Insights, CX and UX professionals trust Discuss to go beyond data points and bring in-depth insights to life across their organization in real-time, transforming customer relationships.
We’re scaling qualitative research in new and creative ways, and we’re G2 leaders because we move the fastest in our industry and have an innovative generative AI focused roadmap that delivers value to our customers.
We’re a growing team of curious, collaborative, empathetic professionals working on fun, challenging problems. We offer independence, flexibility, and the freedom to grow and lead.
Before you apply, check out our core values. We take them seriously, and they’re a great way to see if Discuss might be the place for you!
Who We’re Looking For:
We are seeking an accomplished Product Manager to join our growing Product Team. The ideal candidate is a strategic big thinker with a passion for technology and a proven track record of successfully driving product development. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product, the chosen candidate will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our product strategy and integrations, ensuring they align with market needs and business goals.
The right person for this role is willing to try new things, excels in a fast-paced high growth SaaS environment, and doesn’t shy away from collaboration. Because this role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life, you will be at the center of our organization, constantly interacting with Sales, Engineering, Success and Marketing. In a perfect world, you’ll bring experience both with B2B SaaS companies and the market research industry to the table, too!
What You’ll Do With Us:
- The role will be focused on delivering our connected research ecosystem for an all-in-one solution with a robust API
- Collaborate with customers, prospective users, partners and stakeholders across Discuss (Product Marketing, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, etc.) to understand and anticipate target audience needs and translate them into product requirements
- Gather requirements to clearly document and communicate product specifications, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Think big! Translate key challenges into big ideas that can drive innovation for future roadmap.
- Work with Engineering to determine feasibility and estimate time frames for product delivery and collaboratively work with stakeholders to prioritize roadmap areas
- Clearly understand our integration capabilities for strategic and reseller partnership conversations through a deep understanding of the engineering process, tech and/or API needs
- Contribute to the product roadmap and drive successful launches - i.e. delivered on time, with features that hit the agreed upon minimum viable product threshold
- Be responsible for your product’s success - both its success in the market and its success with users
- Communicate to senior management, teams, and cross-departmental stakeholders on a regular basis
- Participate in, and in some cases drive, product planning and retrospective meetings
What You’ve Done Before:
- 3+ years of relevant Product Management experience or a combination of Product Owner and Product Manager experience, and at least 1 year working in a SaaS environment
- A passion for understanding people and problem solving
- Enjoy engaging with customers to get deep understanding and empathy of their needs, and then iterating on feedback to drive customer value
- Proven track record of collaborating and communicating effectively both within a product team and cross functionally
- Ability to translate complex technical and architectural concepts into content for non-technical internal and external audiences
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to measure effectiveness of products and recommend priorities to improve
Why You Should Work Here:
- We’re working in a really hot space and expect to see significant growth over the coming months and years
- We’re a remote first team that offers flexibility in how and where you work
- We’re as obsessed with our employees as we are our customers, and it shows
- We operate in startup mode and we get things done.
- As a part of our team, you’ll be able to clearly see the impact of your work and have a significant voice in decision-making processes
- We are culturally diverse and geographically dispersed around the world