Vivun is the world’s leading provider of PreSales software. Our AI-powered platform includes solutions for PreSales Operations, Demo Automation, and aligning Sales with Product teams. Revenue leaders can now drive growth efficiently by scaling their technical selling efforts, maximizing every R&D investment and de-risking their deals. Customers include Snowflake, Zoom, Okta, Elastic, ADP, Coupa, and Harness. To learn more visit www.vivun.com.
We are seeking a talented generalist designer with a good mix of experience in user research, user experience design, and visual design. The ideal candidate must possess a cooperative and resourceful mindset, with the ability to drive projects independently. This individual will join our current team of 3 product designers and work closely with our cross-functional teams to craft an engaging user experience across our Vivun platform.
- Align cross-functional stakeholders (PMs, engineers, domain experts, leadership) to ensure products meet the strategic needs of our customers, business and investors.
- Drive end-to-end design process from conceptualization to testing to create innovative solutions to users’ problems.
- Conduct user interviews, usability testing and other research methods to understand users’ needs.
- Create wireframes and prototypes to solicit feedback, test hypotheses, and align stakeholders.
- Work closely with QA and front end engineers to translate designs into high quality implementations.
- Adhere and contribute to Vivun’s design system.
- Mentor less experienced team members and participate in design critique sessions.
- Educate stakeholders on design principles and contribute to growing a strong design culture at Vivun.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4-7 years of experience working as Product Designer or UX Designer. This is not an entry level position.
- Experience designing B2B SaaS products.
- Real world portfolio of successful products demonstrating your UI (Typography, Color, Design System), UX (User Research, Information Architecture, Usability, Accessibility, Wireframe, Prototype) and collaborative skillset.
- Experience aligning product direction with strategic business initiatives.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Experience designing for and working with design systems and reusable component libraries.
- Experience working in Agile cross-functional teams (Preferred).
- Basic knowledge of CSS (Preferred).
- A believer in Vivun’s core values: Ownership. Empathy. We, not me. Transparency. Be different.
- Experienced working in high growth startup environments: You have the ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic startup environment where you derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context.
- Collaborative: You are ready to roll up your sleeves and create strategies that work across roles and departments to achieve company goals.
- A Clear Communicator: You effectively and positively present your informed opinions on strategy clearly to multiple teams and areas of expertise. You come with a solid rationale behind every decision you make, you understand the importance of listening as part of communication.
What You Will Have At Vivun
- Competitive salary and full health benefits
- Stock Options at a well funded, pre-IPO company on a fast growth track
- Flexible work schedules and work from anywhere at a fully remote company
- Unlimited PTO with two weeks designated as “quiet period” each year
- An experienced team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish your goals